Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OnVirt] 4 EUR VPS • KVM • SSD • Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[OnVirt] 4 EUR VPS • KVM • SSD • Germany

It is quite a while ago since we posted our last LET offer, so this is just a refresher :)

OnVirt - Prepaid VPS. High Performance. SSD Only.

OnVirt is committed to its outstanding VPS performance. To guarantee high VPS performance we are only using quality hardware, KVM virtualziation and do not oversubscribe our systems.

We offer a 14-day full money back guarantee to convince yourself.
We accept PayPal and SEPA Bank Transfer.

Our high availability and Tier 3 (TIER III) certified datacenter is located in Frankfurt, Germany.
The datacenter is equipped with first class carrier connectivity and direct uplinks (each 10 Gbit/s) to Deutsche Telekom (DTAG), Telia Sonera, GTT, Voxility, Hurricane Electric, DE-CiX / ECIX, KleyRex and 20 Gbit/s Core Backbone.

Anything you would like to ask us? Join our Telegram channel.

OnVirt • 512 MB RAM VPS

• 512MB RAM (dedicated, no overcommit)
  • 1 vCPU
  • 20GB SSD space (ZFS RAID10)
  • 500GB transfer
  • Coupon: LET20
  • 4 EUR/month
  • 11.40 EUR/quarter (5% additional discount)
  • 21.60 EUR/semi annual (10% additional discount)

OnVirt • 1 GB RAM VPS

• 1GB RAM (dedicated, no overcommit)
  • 1 vCPU
  • 30GB SSD space (ZFS RAID10)
  • 2TB transfer
  • Coupon: LET40 (This 40% discount coupon is also valid for our higher VPS models)
  • 6 EUR/month
  • 17.10 EUR/quarter (5% additional discount)
  • 32.40 EUR/semi annual (10% additional discount)

Features

Each VPS from OnVirt has the following features:

• 200Mbps uplink (500Mbps upgrade is available)
  • 1x IPv4
  • 1x IPv6
  • KVM Virtualization
  • Instant setup
  • Operating Systems: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and CentOS
  • Indiviual .iso available upon request

Technical

Our VPS are running on the following enterprise hardware:

• Intel Xeon E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50 GHz CPU
  • DDR4 ECC RAM
  • Enterprise-level SSD (ZFS RAID10)
  • SuperMicro Rackserver

Check out our Looking Glass at https://lg.onvirt.de:

• Test IPv4: 5.1.75.5
  • Test IPv6: 2a00:f820:50::13:5

We have been featured twice on LowEndBox. You may check the comments there, too.
LEB: OnVirt

We are looking forward to your feedback and comments :-)

Best Regards
Sebastian from OnVirt
Company DetailsTerms of ConditionPrivacy Policy

Thanked by 1joeri

Comments

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited July 2017

We currently host a DNS server at OnVirt and everything runs good without any problems. If there is any maintenance the send a email several days before it.

Thanked by 2OnSebastian bersy
  • rixnetrixnet Member

I do not use PayPal. I not live in a member country of the European Union. How can I pay? Do you accept credit cards or bitcoins?

• @rixnet said:
    I do not use PayPal. I not live in a member country of the European Union. How can I pay? Do you accept credit cards or bitcoins?

You can pay with PayPal without signing up, no?

• rixnetrixnet Member

@maldovia said:

@rixnet said:

You can pay with PayPal without signing up, no?

PayPal is banned in my country.

• what country is that?

• OnSebastianOnSebastian Member
    edited July 2017

@rixnet said:

Hi rixnet,
    currently we do not accept Bitcoin or credit cards. Based on yours and other people's feedback, we will check the integration of Bitcoin with Bitpay.

• rixnetrixnet Member

@tenpera said:
    what country is that?

Turkey.

• rixnetrixnet Member

@OnSebastian said:

@rixnet said:

Hi rixnet,
    currently we do not accept Bitcoin or credit cards. Based on yours and other people's feedback, we will check the integration of Bitcoin with Bitpay.

When can I pay?

• Hi rixton,

we are currently only in the evaluation phase of Bitpay. It will take a couple of days before we decide to accept BTC payments and integrate it.
    I will keep you updated.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2017

@OnSebastian said:
    Hi rixton,

we are currently only in the evaluation phase of Bitpay. It will take a couple of days before we decide to accept BTC payments and integrate it.
    I will keep you updated.

hahaha you're making a mistake. Buttccoin Bitcoin is volatile as hell, as are the fees. It isn't worth accepting the POS currency for a few customers.

• Maybe you are right, @doghouch.

For us, the current global alternativ is PayPal. They charge us also super high transaction fees, especially for international customers and for small invoices.