Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need windows rdp hourly billing like digital ocean
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need windows rdp hourly billing like digital ocean

Hello all,
Can someone help me to get RDP With 100 gb HDD/SSD which offer hourly billing, i need it to make backup.
Thanks.

Comments

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Not sure I've ever heard of hourly billing RDP... but you can sign up with Vultr (they've got hourly billing), upload your own windows (trial) iso, RDP into that for as many hours as you need, then delete the VPS.

Thanked by 1Obada
  • HxxxHxxx Member

VULTR is your friend. Best Windows VPS hands down.

Thanked by 1Obada
  • ObadaObada Member
    edited July 2017

Shit i fail in Digitalocean Trap :\, in digital ocean i can't upload my windows OS via iso upload feature :| :|

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited July 2017

Not worth running unlicensed Windows OS. Go the legal way, the updates justify the cost. Is like 14 /mo for the license at Vultr, pretty cheap. Well cheap is relative but you know... You can always just buy an slice from @francisco aka BuyVM, the windows license is included without additional cost.

• bapbap Member

@Obada said:
    Shit i fail in Digitalocean Trap :\, in digital ocean i can't upload my windows OS via iso upload feature :| :|

Hm... Im not sure if this 'iso upload' feature is available in DigitalOcean...
    Vultr have hourly billing, for Win server 2012R2 and 2016. Furthermore, you can upload win-virtio iso and install it yourself.

• duc5educ5e Member

Please contact skype ducapps. I will help you

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2017

@Hxxx said:
    Not worth running unlicensed Windows OS. Go the legal way, the updates justify the cost. Is like 14 /mo for the license at Vultr, pretty cheap. Well cheap is relative but you know... You can always just buy an slice from @francisco aka BuyVM, the windows license is included without additional cost.

OP just want to run it for a few hours and delete it.

My question is , if the purpose is for backup , why can't it be done on Linux ?

Also Google cloud computing offer free trial for Windows vps, if you just want it for a couple hours.

• dwtbfdwtbf Member

Would people actually pay for this? I was consider launching DaaS on a hourly basis

• WSSWSS Member

@yokowasis said:

Because it's mailing or something else.

• @WSS said:

@yokowasis said:

Because it's mailing or something else.

Backup email ?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Spam. Of course, I don't mean OP is going to do that. Just answering the post above.

• Paperspace.io

• ObadaObada Member

yokowasis said: My question is , if the purpose is for backup , why can't it be done on Linux ?

Also Google cloud computing offer free trial for Windows vps, if you just want it for a couple hours.

Please can you tell me how can i do this in linux?

i need to download my files from my VPS about 100 gb and after from finish reinstall my VPS i need to upload those file again.

• you can try with rsync or if you have archive files sftp should work, even curl or wget.