Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a small OVH SGP VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for a small OVH SGP VPS

overclockoverclock Member
edited July 2017 in Requests

the server will be used as SMTP relay server,Haproxy will be installed.

I need port 25/465,and CLEAN IP.

but this is not spam, the quantity will be 200-300 mails per day,

256M will do , I need strong DDoS protection, and has good network to Singapore, so the OVH SGP will be the best choice.

Sorry for the poor English!

Comments

• for mail server you dont need super low latency, just use any OVH server

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @sibaper said:
    for mail server you dont need super low latency, just use any OVH server

I am now using OVH France , every time I click the "Send" button , the page will stop for like 20 seconds. Thats why I need a SGP OVH.

• @overclock said:

@sibaper said:

I am now using OVH France , every time I click the "Send" button , the page will stop for like 20 seconds. Thats why I need a SGP OVH.

Are you getting any notice from ovh? maybe they are blocking you

• @clickcloudit said:

@overclock said:

@sibaper said:

No, emails sent successfully, I think it is the network issues

• @overclock said:

@clickcloudit said:

@overclock said:

@sibaper said:

They most likely blocked your port 25

• @clickcloudit said:

@overclock said:

@clickcloudit said:

@overclock said:

@sibaper said:

I am using port 465.

• clickclouditclickcloudit Member
    edited July 2017

@overclock said:

@clickcloudit said:

@overclock said:

@clickcloudit said:

@overclock said:

@sibaper said:

I am using port 465.

Try to telnet both ports from in and out and see if it connects

• WSSWSS Member

You have root; start logging on your MTA and start a process from your MUA to it.

• You are welcome to try one of our servers.

Our $1/month Budget Linux Server comes with the following:

• 1 CPU Core
    • 512 MB Ram
    • 10 GB Storage
    • 10 Mbps
    • 3% Annual Discount
  • @Clamshelldata said:

You are welcome to try one of our servers.

Our $1/month Budget Linux Server comes with the following:

• 1 CPU Core
    • 512 MB Ram
    • 10 GB Storage
    • 10 Mbps
    • 3% Annual Discount

And where exactly are you located?

• @overclock said:

@sibaper said:

what send button? your mailing apps?

• @sibaper said:

@overclock said:

@sibaper said:

WHMCS.

• williewillie Member

mxroute.com @jarland

• We are located in Denver, CO, USA. We are currently working on a data center in Singapore, however it is not up yet.

• @overclock said:

@sibaper said:

@overclock said:

@sibaper said:

WHMCS.

It is better to host your mail server off of your WHMCS localhost. We did this a year or so ago and have no issues with mail anymore. It may also be work to check your spam settings...We would suggest hosting your email anywhere you have full control over (such as clamshelldata.com) and building a dedicated mail server. There are pre-built packages that you can use to make this easier. You may want to look up nethserver which is an OS that is available by on our order page.

• @Clamshelldata said:

@overclock said:

@sibaper said:

@overclock said:

@sibaper said:

WHMCS.

It is better to host your mail server off of your WHMCS localhost. We did this a year or so ago and have no issues with mail anymore. It may also be work to check your spam settings...We would suggest hosting your email anywhere you have full control over (such as clamshelldata.com) and building a dedicated mail server. There are pre-built packages that you can use to make this easier. You may want to look up nethserver which is an OS that is available by on our order page.

Where is your provider tag?

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2017

Provider tag only needed to post offer on offer section. Although in this case, OP Specifically looking for SG OVH VPS, @Clamshelldata posted totally unrelated offer.

@overclock said:

@Clamshelldata said:

@overclock said:

@sibaper said:

@overclock said:

@sibaper said:

WHMCS.

Where is your provider tag?

• layfonlayfon Member
    edited July 2017

Since Clamshelldata mentioned that coming soon(TM) offer, it's not that unrelated but not good enough since there is no ETA.
    OP's best bet for now is probably https://www.treudler.net/virtual-server/game/#vps

On the other hand, according to MaikoB, there may be some good news this week about OVH official singapore VPS(still coming soonTM though),can be an option but spec is probably much higher than what OP requested.

Thanked by 1MaikoB
  • @layfon said:
    Since Clamshelldata mentioned that coming soon(TM) offer, it's not that unrelated but not good enough since there is no ETA.
    OP's best bet for now is probably https://www.treudler.net/virtual-server/game/#vps

On the other hand, according to MaikoB, there may be some good news this week about OVH official singapore VPS(still coming soonTM though),can be an option but spec is probably much higher than what OP requested.

Nice, coming soonTM,

Get a Coming Soon!

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2017

He got banned. He deserved it. All he does is spamming the same offer, over and over again.

Is there any other VPS SG OVH Provider beside treudler and racksx ?

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

@overclock interested in Indonesia's location?
    Indonesia to Singapore is 13ms latency only, and some of email services (google, yahoo, outlook) are in "local" peers (1ms latency)

• overclockoverclock Member
    edited July 2017

@winnervps said:
    @overclock interested in Indonesia's location?
    Indonesia to Singapore is 13ms latency only, and some of email services (google, yahoo, outlook) are in "local" peers (1ms latency)

Would be happy to see some offers.