Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Control Panel for multiple VPS (different provider and location).
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Control Panel for multiple VPS (different provider and location).

I have multiple vps and I need to control them in one control panel.
anyone can suggest something?

Comments

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

You already solve your query by saying different provider means you can't

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Depends what these servers do. ISP System for example can control multiple web hosting servers ;-).

• What type of control. You can use serverpilot for full web server management nixstats for more deep status of server

Thanked by 1vfuse
  • M_OrdinateurM_Ordinateur Member
    edited July 2017

Have you tried Cockpit? You can control multiple servers IIRC.

If you only need monitoring, there's @vfuse Nixstats, Nodequery, Pinguzo...

Edit: If you have <10 Ubuntu machines, the free (On Premises) version of Canonical Landscape might be worth exploring.

Thanked by 1vfuse
  • +1 for server pilot and similar service.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

https://github.com/seikan/SolusVMController Maybe you want something like this?

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited July 2017

Shameless self-promotion: I worked on a open source alternative to SolusVMController, check: https://github.com/RickBakkr/VPSController

We support both SolusVM and Virtualizor. Support for more APIs (think of OpenNebula, Proxmox and provider APIs as DigitalOcean) will be implemented. Some of the beforementioned are already on the to-do-list. Unfortunately I did and do currently not have the time to actively work on it's development. (This obviously excludes important bugfixes, it includes minor improvements). Even though it's written a few months ago, I haven't received a lot of (negative) feedback and as such I can't confirm it's stability. But I assume it works with no issues at the persons of whom I know they have tested the piece of software.

Disregard this message if this is not the kind of panel you aimed for... ( I assumed because of @Radi 's suggestion :-) )

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • qtwrkqtwrk Member

maybe Plesk Multi Server could help you , but I don't know if it works across public net.

@RickBakkr Any screens?

@Radi said:
    @RickBakkr Any screens?

At this moment I don't have it set up, which makes it harder for me to share some screenshots. We use the AdminLTE theme, so it pretty much looks like that.
    I do have a single screenshot made back in April, which shows the dashboard (overview): http://imgur.com/a/10UUM
    The add, register, signup pages are the only pages that are functional, so some navigation links are still to-be removed. The add pages are simply forms that ask for things like the hostname of the control panel and the api keys obtained in the panel.

@RickBakkr At the moment its in working condition, though? I am going to install it, so that is why asking.

edited July 2017

@Radi said:
    @RickBakkr At the moment its in working condition, though? I am going to install it, so that is why asking.

Yes. It should be. In case you have any issues, feel free to DM me here on LET and I'll see what I can do. Feedback is appreciated!

• Runcloud?

ServerSuit?

• @RickBakkr said:

@Radi said:
    @RickBakkr Any screens?

At this moment I don't have it set up, which makes it harder for me to share some screenshots. We use the AdminLTE theme, so it pretty much looks like that.
    I do have a single screenshot made back in April, which shows the dashboard (overview): http://imgur.com/a/10UUM
    The add, register, signup pages are the only pages that are functional, so some navigation links are still to-be removed. The add pages are simply forms that ask for things like the hostname of the control panel and the api keys obtained in the panel.

Thanks, I'll try this one

• @RickBakkr said:
    Shameless self-promotion: I worked on a open source alternative to SolusVMController, check: https://github.com/RickBakkr/VPSController

We support both SolusVM and Virtualizor. Support for more APIs (think of OpenNebula, Proxmox and provider APIs as DigitalOcean) will be implemented. Some of the beforementioned are already on the to-do-list. Unfortunately I did and do currently not have the time to actively work on it's development. (This obviously excludes important bugfixes, it includes minor improvements). Even though it's written a few months ago, I haven't received a lot of (negative) feedback and as such I can't confirm it's stability. But I assume it works with no issues at the persons of whom I know they have tested the piece of software.

Disregard this message if this is not the kind of panel you aimed for... ( I assumed because of @Radi 's suggestion :-) )

Still works?