Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DigitalOcean Promo Code
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DigitalOcean Promo Code

NANONANO Member

Any digitalocean interesting promo code? with interesting I mean a code for more than $15 of course :)

Thanks!

Comments

• NANONANO Member

??

• @NANO

Jarland works at Digitalocean.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Very interested, how much and how was it obtained? Do you know how to generate more of these codes?

Asking for a friend.

• RizRiz Member

Use

LOWENDBOX

Thanked by 1NANO
  • sarahsarah Member

@Riz said:
    Use

LOWENDBOX

Thanks! Works great.

• NANONANO Member

LOWENDBOX is for $15 that is why Im looking for some better one :)

@NANO said:
    LOWENDBOX is for $15 that is why Im looking for some better one :)

GitHub student pack is at the top right now, that's the one you'll be looking for.

• EdmondEdmond Member

codeanywhere.com

SIgn up and than try to make a connection to your digital ocean account with the connection wizard, you'll find a button to get a digital ocean code, believe it's worth $35. If you get a refer link, +$10 on that, so you can get $45 of free credit = 9 months of the smallest droplet for free. :)

Edmond said: SIgn up and than try to make a connection to your digital ocean account with the connection wizard, you'll find a button to get a digital ocean code, believe it's worth $35. If you get a refer link, +$10 on that, so you can get $45 of free credit = 9 months of the smallest droplet for free. :)

Worth noting that the system doesn't allow stacking promo codes, and referral credit takes a spot as a promo code.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@jarland said:

Edmond said: SIgn up and than try to make a connection to your digital ocean account with the connection wizard, you'll find a button to get a digital ocean code, believe it's worth $35. If you get a refer link, +$10 on that, so you can get $45 of free credit = 9 months of the smallest droplet for free. :)

Worth noting that the system doesn't allow stacking promo codes, and referral credit takes a spot as a promo code.

This got me when it was first introduced. Lost a good $100+ in account credit, I'm sure I'm not the only one :P

trewq said: This got me when it was first introduced. Lost a good $100+ in account credit, I'm sure I'm not the only one :P

Well, there's always a ticket, but I don't want to say as a blanket statement "We'll always apply another promo code" ;)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@jarland said:

trewq said: This got me when it was first introduced. Lost a good $100+ in account credit, I'm sure I'm not the only one :P

Well, there's always a ticket, but I don't want to say as a blanket statement "We'll always apply another promo code" ;)

Na, I promo code stacked to the max, I know I was in the wrong with the new rules.

• you people always wantin somethin for nuttin huh

• BecomeWebHostBecomeWebHost Member
    edited July 2017

https://www.instatrick.com/digitalocean-free-hosting-coupon/

This worked for me 6 months back. not sure if it still works though.

--- only works with new accounts.

• NANONANO Member

@Edmond said:
    codeanywhere.com

SIgn up and than try to make a connection to your digital ocean account with the connection wizard, you'll find a button to get a digital ocean code, believe it's worth $35. If you get a refer link, +$10 on that, so you can get $45 of free credit = 9 months of the smallest droplet for free. :)

I knew about codeanywhere, but now they are giving only $10 in credits :(

• @maldovia said:
    you people always wantin somethin for nuttin huh

Go to the of your page and see the url you are currently viewing. NOW you know why.

• EdmondEdmond Member

@NANO said:

@Edmond said:
    codeanywhere.com

I knew about codeanywhere, but now they are giving only $10 in credits :(

Aww.. really? Than your out of luck. Should have signed up earlier, everyone's going to cost back on promos some day. D:

• RishiRishi Member
    edited July 2017

@pixahex said:

Hi friends.

Jumped here tracking my analytics data.

Thanks @nano I will update post about codeanywhere soon. Sad to know they reduced free credit. I used many times.

But friends you can still use github student developer pack to get more than $15.

Or LOWENDBOX for $15 free credit.

Regards
    Rishi

• Is there any free credit code I can use immediately without needing credit card verification?

• pixahex said: only works with new accounts

Everything was fine till you there wasn't an s

• Promocode: GoFuckYourselfPayLegitimatelyForTheServicesYouWant. There.

• @Rishi said:

@pixahex said:

Hi friends.

Jumped here tracking my analytics data.

Thanks @nano I will update post about codeanywhere soon. Sad to know they reduced free credit. I used many times.

But friends you can still use github student developer pack to get more than $15.

Or LOWENDBOX for $15 free credit.

Regards
    Rishi

Only works for new account