Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro - After Payment nothing happens? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro - After Payment nothing happens?

2»

Comments

• FoulFoul Member

jvnadr said: I am not new to LET, I am a customer of cociu from his start and, despite some issues,

Was my comment directed at you? No. Are you IAlwaysBeCoding?

Nope.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Foul said: Was my comment directed at you? No

This is a forum. If you want a private conversation with IAlwaysBeCoding without comments from others for your sayings, then, call him on the phone.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • FoulFoul Member

jvnadr said: This is a forum.

I laughed.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Foul said: I laughed.

Why? Do you have a mirror in front of you?

• ritsu93ritsu93 Member
    edited July 2017

ive saw many provider doing the job of activating in 1-2 Hours and if you do it in night time right about the next morning, sorry but this gives me no trust in his service!

• drivexdrivex Member

We're still waiting for your proof of the opened ticket.

• drivexdrivex Member

Maybe you should upload it to imgur or something, without google account nothing to see ;)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

Access is locked unless providing my email for this request? Interesting^^ Try imgur.com

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • drivexdrivex Member

that's what i call a true screenshot. a shot of the screen! :D

• You gotta wait a few days...

• ... pictures of computer screen ...

• @drivex said:
    that's what i call a true screenshot. a shot of the screen! :D

thats what girls do, a screenshot from a screen. xD
    https://www.twitter.com/sinonx3

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Why dont I see the pictures :( Anyone reupload?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

ritsu93 said: thats what girls do, a screenshot from a screen

Instead of joking without success, try to post us a screenshot. If you do have one...

• @nulldev said:
    ... pictures of computer screen ...

as you know nulldev, i currently using raspberry pi, limited options in doing fast things!

• I really hope @cociu will get rid of you asap...

• @jvnadr said:

ritsu93 said: thats what girls do, a screenshot from a screen

Instead of joking without success, try to post us a screenshot. If you do have one...

um? above is one?

• DarioXDarioX Member

4 bumps in 15 hours, is that a new record?

Also, is that really you?

You are cute!

• drivexdrivex Member

And then, you click on the website: https://www.sinonx3.net/#twitch

• @DarioX said:
    4 bumps in 15 hours, is that a new record?

Also, is that really you?

You are cute!

and why should i use my name for a vps lol.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

ritsu93 said: um? above is one?

You are a cheap liar. The only thing above, is a locked google drive account that needs permission to be opened... And I have asked permission 8 minutes ago, without success...

Thanked by 3MasonR Ympker cociu
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

• edited July 2017

It comes through for me when logged into google - I'll re-post it here, 1 sec
    Edit: perms to view gone now - i'll see if i still have it open

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • drivexdrivex Member
    edited July 2017

• @Foul said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: So to conclude, please be patient and let us hear @cociu story first before jumping into any conclusions.

Lol, What a little child. You're new to LET and know nothing of his history, and the complaints.

I implore you to go use the search function on here before you spark the kettle there boyo.

Look: I'm not endorsing @cociu, but that's his opinion. If he likes HostSolutions, let him be.

There's no need to be a d*ck about it.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Wow, easy there, why instead of making fun about the failure of uploading a screenshot simply tells easy steps on which to follow?

1. "Almost one day", well, then try waiting for some longer first, this can occur, don't think this was intentional from @cociu
    2. Try contacting them first via ticket/e-mail or their support chat, whichever is better for you (if the latter doesn't work, use first one)
    3. If this doesn't work out either, try PMing @cociu and share your ticket-no. with him.
    4. If this doesn't work out for whatever reason, you can try to discuss in here with a screenshot available for everyone (not only google-drive users)

Simply assuming this is not some banned person but some new customer, hope it's like that.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2017

OP posts screenshots as requested and then gets ridiculed for how he takes screenshots, so he removes them. I can't even. I saw the screenshots and they were fine. If he doesn't like that provisioning isn't instant, he's welcome to complain about it. It tells providers what customers want. Now, is everyone in this thread happy with how they've conducted themselves? Show a little respect and assume good intentions until someone proves to you otherwise.

@Foul I've asked @IAlwaysBeCoding to be less confrontational and more polite, and he has been complying. Anyone trying to rile him up at this point becomes the current problem. Keep that in mind.

Thread closed. Sometimes you guys are the very reason you can't have nice things.

This discussion has been closed.