Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to accept bitcoin on the hosting business (WHMCS Module)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best way to accept bitcoin on the hosting business (WHMCS Module)

AthylAthyl Member

Searching for the best and good way for accepting bitcoins (Module = WHMCS)
Allow = Pakistani Users
Must = Work with WHMCS

Also vendors who accept cc processing work with whmcs (Not interested in 2co)

Thanked by 1ToTheMoon

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

you can try bitpay or coinpayments for bitcoin.

• Actually Payza accept bitcoin now and don't transfer them to dollars unless you want that I think it's complete solution to manage your payments that don't get accepted by PayPal

• GoCoin is the biggest right now when it comes to full automatic gateways.

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@RIYAD said:
    you can try bitpay or coinpayments for bitcoin.

Don't go for Bitpay. They are not good.
    Coinpayments is good.

• Hannan said: Don't go for Bitpay. They are not good. Coinpayments is good.

just courious , i juse bitpay from the last 2 years and i am totaly 100% content. What is your argument ?

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Stripe has BTC support. They also added support for Chinese payment methods like Alipay recently. Very happy with it; low fees and good fraud protection from Stripe Radar.

Pavin.

@cociu said:

Hannan said: Don't go for Bitpay. They are not good. Coinpayments is good.

just courious , i juse bitpay from the last 2 years and i am totaly 100% content. What is your argument ?

The fees are high and you have to go through all that business verification etc... We were not on the business plan (Whatever they call it) without letting us know first they stopped our gateway to work. Our customer could not pay. We use a WHMCS module directly to Blockchain.info wallet + Coinpayments which works great.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

@Hannan said:

@cociu said:

The fees are high and you have to go through all that business verification etc... We were not on the business plan (Whatever they call it) without letting us know first they stopped our gateway to work. Our customer could not pay. We use a WHMCS module directly to Blockchain.info wallet + Coinpayments which works great.

So you couldn't finish standard buisness checks (which other *coin providers also have) so that makes them bad? mmkay.

EDIT: I'd suggest coinify, low fees, good support, decent whmcs module + plenty of *coin options: http://api.coinify.com/v3/input-currencies

@Rhys said:

@Hannan said:

@cociu said:

So you couldn't finish standard buisness checks (which other *coin providers also have) so that makes them bad? mmkay.

EDIT: I'd suggest coinify, low fees, good support, decent whmcs module + plenty of *coin options: http://api.coinify.com/v3/input-currencies

We did.. Just the way they did disrupt our services.

• +1 for Coinpayments. Never had a problem with them, and I've used them for two years now.

You can have it auto-sweep to a Coinbase address that auto-sweeps straight to your PayPal or bank account.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

We've used BitPay for some time and for the most part have been very satisfied with them.

But you can also consider Stripe, which is an excellent all-round payment gateway, which can accept far more payment options.

But in terms of overall ease of use and functionality (such as creating 'in-shop currency' or coupons), CarrotPay has been excellent for our needs. The fees are a bit higher than BitPay's 1%, but signing up and getting up and running is faster and easier (in my opinion).

But Stripe probably ticks most of the boxes across the board.

• I recommend SpectroCoin. 1% fee.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

@mailcheap said:
    Stripe has BTC support. They also added support for Chinese payment methods like Alipay recently. Very happy with it; low fees and good fraud protection from Stripe Radar.

Pavin.

In WHMCS Stripe is not offering Alipay support right now.
    +1 Coinpayments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@Hannan we do not use bitpay . We are using Coinpayments since last year.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

we use bitpay have not had an issue with it.

• We recently began using https://www.coinpayments.net and so far it seems fine. Convert multiple altcoins to bitcoin and then transfers to me.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

A coinpayments.net fan here.