Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Webhosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good Webhosting

Hello. I really want to hear your experiences about a good webhosting service with nearly "0" problems? I really have issues with my current provider and i'm looking for cheap (not dirty cheap actually, i'm not greed) and solid service with:

• Nice storage
  • Minimum 100 Entry processes
  • Cpanel
  • At least 10 Msql & 20 Emails

I paid some money to my current provider and if they cannot manage to fix everything in 24 hours, i'm going to change and share my ticket screenshot, so you can beware... but now, i'm giving them a chance coz it's a cheap service and didn't get any problems until the beginning of this week.

But it took so long...

Comments

• Lol it's fixed after i create this topic...

• Ok it's gone again. Waiting offers!

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Francisco perhaps?

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

You're never going to find a host with even nearly 0 problems (life sucks, get a helmet), but if you want to at least know that when there is a problem your provider definitely gives a shit, have a look at https://mxshared.com.

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

Do you have any location preference? We offer web hosting in Dallas: http://spartanhost.org/webhosting

I can class it as 'solid' in terms of uptime, 99.99% uptime in June according to our 1 minute monitoring.

100 entry processes is a lot, we set 30 by default but can increase this to 100 at no additional cost if you're interested in plan 3 or above.

No limit on mysql databases or email accounts.

20% discount available for all plans if paid yearly, 10% for semi-annual and 5% for quarterly.

• letssupplyletssupply Member
    edited January 2018

Try REMOVED FOR SHILLING cheap , yet reliable provider.

• WSSWSS Member

I remember this guy from his Simpsons avatar, and this thread. Honestly, I don't have any providers I'd want to send him to.

• mxshared and buyshared are quick options however, have a limit of 20 E.P.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Check us out https://clamhost.com.

• 0 problems? well shit.. I forgot I had god on speed dial. Wait hang on, he created humans too...
    Nevermind, we are all SOL.

• @cheapwebdev said:
    0 problems? well shit.. I forgot I had god on speed dial. Wait hang on, he created humans too...
    Nevermind, we are all SOL.

Tada, nothing

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

$1.29 / Yearly (Germany - DDoS Protected SSD cPanel Hosting) Free SSL & Softaculous Support: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/118762/1-29-yearly-germany-ddos-protected-ssd-cpanel-hosting-free-ssl-softaculous-support

• AZ chuyên cung cấp hosting chất lượng cao tại Hồ CHí minh sau đây là một số dịch vụ của az host: hosting gia rehosting chat luong cao

• @WSS said:
    I remember this guy from his Simpsons avatar, and this thread. Honestly, I don't have any providers I'd want to send him to.

lol... do you know what, i never got my money back... so i throw my money to dustbin. Working with Hetnix for a long time. Never ever got any problems with them...

Anyway, thanks everyone... i'll check all options and pick a one.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited August 2017
  • nicenice Member

We are offering NVMe SSD based Shared Web Hosting with Bitcoin in the Netherlands
    Just no Cpanel.

• coolindark said: Hello. I really want to hear your experiences about a good webhosting service with nearly "0" problems? I really have issues with my current provider and i'm looking for cheap (not dirty cheap actually, i'm not greed) and solid service with:

>

You can you https://www.webhostface.com/shared-hosting/ . They are currently having 90% off. I was using their Asia Location which is purely bullshit but after migrating to their US server, the performance is satisfactory.

• Honestly you arent gonna find it here. Even Buyshared has its issues and downfalls.

• I have removed a spammer and all postings quoting his "offer" from the thread.
    For those who wonder where their post has gone to... ;-)

Thanked by 4Aidan TheKiller WSS lazyt
  • WSSWSS Member

@Amitz I deserve a provider thread by now with the amount of semen I've given to this forum!

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2017

WSS said: @Amitz I deserve a provider thread by now with the amount of semen I've given to this forum!

You deserve a punch in the face and a timeout for this. Spreading semen on this forum is a right that has been granted exclusively to @Nekki and a handful of other well-hung members. They all paid for that, so if you want to join the LET bukkake club, then fucking pay your member fee!

• WSSWSS Member
    edited August 2017

@Amitz said:

WSS said: @Amitz I deserve a provider thread by now with the amount of semen I've given to this forum!

You deserve a punch in the face and a timeout for this. Spreading semen on this forum is a right that has been granted exclusively to @Nekki and a handful of other well-hung members. They all paid for that, so if you want to join the LET bukkake club, then fucking pay your member fee!

Well, now I'm horny.

• WSS said: Well, now I'm horny.

I will tell you more about the club as soon as the others consider you worth it. You have my vote already.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • To be honest, if you need 100 entry processes or even above 20, maybe you should look into your site because then you're seriously having some issues if you require that amount of concurrency.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I already had a half-dozen "albino on Canadian vacation" jokes in my mind before I realized I'd misread the thread title.

• RizRiz Member

@raindog308 said:
    I already had a half-dozen "albino on Canadian vacation" jokes in my mind before I realized I'd misread the thread title.

GoodComment.

• https://www.hostrush.com

5 domains
    Litespeed (good for WP)
    $9.99/year

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited August 2017

In my opinion, WebFaction seem nice. They seem to tidy up their servers well.

Some well renowned retarded faggots politically disabled people i know of host sites there and they aren't taken down by script kiddies yet.

PS: Sorry, it's not cPanel.