Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New VPS and ... bat aloc - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New VPS and ... bat aloc

2»

Comments

• You should have anticipated memory problems when you ordered a 32 MB VPS. 64 MB is the lowest I've bought so far. And I dont even run a nameserver on those. I just use them for openvpn proxies.

Before making a threat of "calling Paypal", did you even ask for a refund from Jack?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

I had a 32MB with ipxcore without any problems, Jack did a refound but im still waiting for 2checkout, i just said i wanted to refound one but he refound booth ok.
    Yeah sure i asked yesterday for a refound before i wrote this, but until afternoon today no answer so i decided to call paypal.

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

@Infinity580 said:
    I had a 32MB with ipxcore without any problems, Jack did a refound but im still waiting for 2checkout, i just said i wanted to refound one but he refound booth ok.
    Yeah sure i asked yesterday for a refound before i wrote this, but until afternoon today no answer so i decided to call paypal.

You should give a provider time because generally refund requests are lower priority.

• @Infinity580 said:
    i just said i wanted to refound one but he refound booth ok

You try to affect the public reputation of the provider then expect to keep your VPS?

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited July 2013

This is what happens when you replace your avatar with some kind of stuffed animal. People think you are not human and will be available to answer all tickets in 1 hour.