Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with great connectivity to China (CN2 + CU)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with great connectivity to China (CN2 + CU)

Hello,

I am looking for a VPS with a direct line to CN2 + CU. HCG would work or any better offer.

Looking for a 100M line.

Thanks for contacting me with your offers.

Comments

• overclockoverclock Member
    edited July 2017

intl.aliyun.com or www.alibabacloud.com would work great.Honest recommandation.The cost is like $19,1 Core/1G ram/ KVM /1TB traffic. It is CN2.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Your budget is minimum £1.5k right ?

• ronikoroniko Member

pls contact me in PM for offers got already some offer but it's cheaper than £1.5k.

• If you want a cheaper and realistic one, I recommand @randvegeta , it is he's own mini datacenter, with HGC Mainland China route, 100M is possible but of course it is shared,and the traffic is limited. The main problem with HGC is, there is some QoS between Mainland and HK,the speed will wierdly go down...

Thanked by 1randvegeta

Not going to happen. I quoted you raw bandwidth cost to CN2 not even counting the cost of VPS.

Whatever else you get will be oversold and you won't have 100 Mbit/s dedicated - simple as that.

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • @Clouvider said:
    Not going to happen. I quoted you raw bandwidth cost to CN2 not even counting the cost of VPS.

Whatever else you get will be oversold and you won't have 100 Mbit/s dedicated - simple as that.

Pure CN2 on 100Mbps@unlimited is unrealistic.

@overclock said:

@Clouvider said:

Pure CN2 on 100Mbps@unlimited is unrealistic.

Can be done with a right budget. The OP requested 100M, no traffic limits specified, hence this are the costs to have this request fulfilled.

@randvegeta is the best bet anyway.

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • ronikoroniko Member
    edited July 2017

@overclock said:
    If you want a cheaper and realistic one, I recommand @randvegeta , it is he's own mini datacenter, with HGC Mainland China route, 100M is possible but of course it is shared,and the traffic is limited. The main problem with HGC is, there is some QoS between Mainland and HK,the speed will wierdly go down...

i already work with him indeed great guy and his price are very good !

• Your budget is minimum £1.5k right ?

More like remove the "." and that's his original budget(15).

• @Clouvider said:

edited July 2017

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@Clouvider said:

That would pay for 1Mbit/s but no VPS ;-)

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • simply get a Alibabacloud HK node, they have 200Mbit plans. CN2 costs like under $30 per month for 2TB traffic.

• @overclock said:
    If you want a cheaper and realistic one, I recommand @randvegeta , it is he's own mini datacenter, with HGC Mainland China route, 100M is possible but of course it is shared,and the traffic is limited. The main problem with HGC is, there is some QoS between Mainland and HK,the speed will wierdly go down...

According to some test reports, the connection to mainland is a bit poor, but it's enough to build a website which doesn't have a lot of visitors.

• What I'd like to tell you is the CN2 transit may cost $30 per MBps, so just chosing the provider like Alibabacloud which offer you $200 annually(Or $19 per month) plan with 30 MBps CN2(Must be shared and the bandwidth is 2 TB per month), and if you want you can also get 200 MBps with about $440 annually or about $31 per month.

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

Clouvider said: Your budget is minimum £1.5k right ?

lol

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited July 2017

You might get 10mbit on Dediserve vienna. (no guarantees)

check their speedtest file http://speedtest.c1.vie1.dediserve.com/

@jenok said:

Clouvider said: Your budget is minimum £1.5k right ?

lol

Call up China Telecom they'll tell you a lot more things you'll lol about, but they won't negotiate with you ;-).

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

jenok said: lol

Why you loling?

Clouvider said: That would pay for 1Mbit/s but no VPS ;-)

In HK, that would be a gift. I dream of CN2 being available for just US$15 /month per mbit. CN2 cost more like $150,000 USD for 1G. No joke, no exaggeration. Crazy money.

lihanlin said: According to some test reports, the connection to mainland is a bit poor, but it's enough to build a website which doesn't have a lot of visitors.

There is some weird throttling going on for the CLI version of speedtest.net if that is what you are referring to. We can push quite alot of traffic to China via HGC with low latency. Sometimes we get single threaded transfers of over 150Mbit to the major cities (SZ, GZ, SH, BJ etc.). Even the browser based speedtest.net shows pretty good results. Just the CLI version is seemingly capped, but that seems to be the case for all locations, not just China. If you are IN China, you can do some real testing from your own computer, or you can use our servers to download Linux ISOs from various Chinese mirrors. Should be pretty good. 90% as good as CN2 for 90% of the time for 90% less money!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

Clouvider said: Call up China Telecom they'll tell you a lot more things you'll lol about, but they won't negotiate with you ;-).

randvegeta said: Why you loling?

Yeah, I see that. I talked to few ISP in Taiwan about China bandwidth price. They will give you the price and that's non negotiable.

I am just laughing at how @Clouvider smash at OP with the budget suggested.

Thanked by 1Clouvider