Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need VPS with 64 ipv4 or more ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need VPS with 64 ipv4 or more !

2»

Comments

• AidanAidan Member

what can provider do when it faces charge-back ?

First contest it, then pray.

• @qtwrk said:
    I was just wondering , what happens for charge-back ?

If the provider did nothing wrong(in terms of just delivering the server as usual) and in thier ToS is listed: No chargebacks... then they can start something against you and they will win the chargeback, you'll only get extra costs as your account/service will be terminated.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member
    edited July 2017

@magicvpn said:

@qtwrk said:

If the provider did nothing wrong(in terms of just delivering the server as usual) and in thier ToS is listed: No chargebacks... then they can start something against you and they will win the chargeback, you'll only get extra costs as your account/service will be terminated.

yes, that "something" is what curious to me ,
    what if in case of different countries ? I mean , for example I live in europea , and ordered VPS from USA provider, and afterwards I violated its TOS , they terminate my vps , and I made chargeback.
    so what can they do about it ? send a lawyer's letter ?

• @qtwrk said:
    what if in case of different countries ? I mean , for example I live in europea , and ordered VPS from USA provider, and afterwards I violated its TOS , they terminate my vps , and I made chargeback.

No they'll just list you in FraudRecord and you'll be rejected when you order from any other providers.

• ashkulzashkulz Member
    edited July 2017

Does FraudRecord really help? And how does it handle wrongful listing e.g. I'm pretty sure VortexNode would have listed me for PP dispute.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@VPSlices said:

@qtwrk said:

No they'll just list you in FraudRecord and you'll be rejected when you order from any other providers.

Oh , I see, but still, that's only half of "something" we were talking about earlier.

So, how will providers win chargeback?
    Every bank has something similar to PayPal's dispute in such case?

• @qtwrk said:

@magicvpn said:

@qtwrk said:

I said something as no one is gonna sent a lawyer for a 3€ VPS, If you chargeback for a 1000€ dedicated server they may send a lawyer.

• PwnerPwner Member

@qtwrk said:

Providers will win the chargeback by proving why they terminated your service (ex: spam), and show how you violated their Terms of Service, therefore deeming the termination of your service with them. PayPal will see that you broke their rules, got penalized for it, and tried charging back to rip them off, PayPal will then refund the provider and you'll probably end up on FraudRecord for attempting to commit fraud.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@magicvpn said:

@qtwrk said:

@magicvpn said:

@qtwrk said:

I said something as no one is gonna sent a lawyer for a 3€ VPS, If you chargeback for a 1000€ dedicated server they may send a lawyer.

But still, I am wondering , what if client and provider are from different countries?

I assume provider's country doesn't have jurisdiction on client's country?

If they are same country, I guess it cloud quite easy, but for different countries, you just can't force him to execute the payment, right?
    So what the solution for that?

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@Pwner said:

@qtwrk said:

Providers will win the chargeback by proving why they terminated your service (ex: spam), and show how you violated their Terms of Service, therefore deeming the termination of your service with them. PayPal will see that you broke their rules, got penalized for it, and tried charging back to rip them off, PayPal will then refund the provider and you'll probably end up on FraudRecord for attempting to commit fraud.

I understand the PayPal , but what if the payment was made by CC? Does bank do same thing?

• magicvpnmagicvpn Member
    edited July 2017

@qtwrk said:

@magicvpn said:

@qtwrk said:

@magicvpn said:

@qtwrk said:

But still, I am wondering , what if client and provider are from different countries?

I assume provider's country doesn't have jurisdiction on client's country?

If they are same country, I guess it cloud quite easy, but for different countries, you just can't force him to execute the payment, right?
    So what the solution for that?

Depends on what company you chargeback, if you chargeback a big and well known one, or if you chargeback a company which just serves like 10 servers and isn't known anywhere. And i don't know where this is allowed (buying a service and chargebacking it without any reasons)

• PwnerPwner Member

@qtwrk said:

@Pwner said:

@qtwrk said:

I understand the PayPal , but what if the payment was made by CC? Does bank do same thing?

Usually the bank sides with their customer unless the provider can prove the customer violated their ToS or did something illegal.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@Pwner said:

@qtwrk said:

@Pwner said:

@qtwrk said:

Usually the bank sides with their customer unless the provider can prove the customer violated their ToS or did something illegal.

Listen @qtwrk we can see you already trying to find a loophole to chargeback against a provider and try to get away with it without consequences as you should know it doesn't matter what country you're in if you buy from a us provider that will be handled by us jurisdiction since it happened in the us so your trying to figure out a way to get away with it won't work as the provider still has the upper hand anyway because besides them winning the dispute/chargeback they will report you to fraudrecord which at every other provider is a automatic disqualification on getting anything from them as we as a provider don't care what your excuse is...if you have a fraudrecord listing we will not do business with you anyway.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

I am amazed by the number of providers willing to put up an offer.

I know that 99% of providers would probably host a spammer if it didnt result in their IPs getting listed on Spamhaus or some other big list, but when someone comes here asking for cheap IPs, who, by the way, only signed up earlier today, there should be all sorts of red flags.

But people, if you must host a spammer, make sure you protect yourself by demanding BTC only, and at least ask for a Premium rate for the IPs.

I don't, won't and cannot give even my best customers a rate of $1/month /IP. Why anyone would offer a rate to a spammer, or even a potential spammer, is beyond me.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

Listen @qtwrk we can see you already trying to find a loophole to chargeback against a provider and try to get away with it without consequences as you should know it doesn't matter what country you're in if you buy from a us provider that will be handled by us jurisdiction since it happened in the us so your trying to figure out a way to get away with it won't work as the provider still has the upper hand anyway because besides them winning the dispute/chargeback they will report you to fraudrecord which at every other provider is a automatic disqualification on getting anything from them as we as a provider don't care what your excuse is...if you have a fraudrecord listing we will not do business with you anyway.

easy man , like I said , it was just out of curiosity, I am sorry if my curiosity upsets you somewhat.