Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 128M/256M VM, prefer IPv4+IPv6, in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 128M/256M VM, prefer IPv4+IPv6, in Europe

I am looking for a 256M VM (I am willing to also consider 128M, but prefer 256M), preferably with both IPv4+IPv6 (I am willing to consider IPv4 only also), located in Europe, to run DNS and light web serving. Budget: no more than $6 per year. Any suggestions? Any providers here who can offer?

Comments

• Your price range will only get you a NAT ipv4 shared configuration with most likely a free ipv6.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Tight budget but perhaps One of our Customers will be happy to help : )

@AlexBarakov @AlexanderM @AnthonySmith @davidgestiondbi

That's on our great MPLS-TE, Juniper based network (MX480, MX240, MX104- TRIO Chipset based fabric) with geographically dispersed routing sites across London. See http://bgp.he.net/AS62240. We transit with Level3, NTT, GTT, Telia, Cogent, have a premium private peering to Liberty Global EU Networks (Virgin Media included) and peer with likes of BT, Sky UK, TalkTalk, AA ISP and others via LINX.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I can't help at that price as you need dedicated IPv4 but if you want to consider semi annual or adding a couple of bucks check my signature, the 256mb UK OpenVZ plan has a dedicated IPv4 for €8.00 p/YEAR or €5.00 for 6 months.

• bersybersy Member

VirMach - $5.25/yr with leb30 code.

• LeonnLeonn Member
    edited July 2017

@exception0x876 's wishosting.com should be an option if you needn't a IPv4. He provide a NAT VPS at only $2.99/y.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • bersybersy Member

Leonn said: @exception0x876 's wishosting.com should be an option if you needn't a IPv4. He provide a NAT VPS at only $2.99/y.

DNS server do require IPv4.

• IPv4 is a must. Just IPv6 that is optional. Does Virmach have multiple hosts in Frankfurt? I already have one VM with Virmach in Frankfurt.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    check my signature, the 256mb UK OpenVZ plan has a dedicated IPv4 for €8.00 p/YEAR or €5.00 for 6 months.

This plan is the no-brainer choice OP. Just up your budget and save HOURS, maybe days.

• jonnydefjonnydef Member
    edited July 2017

@brightsunshine said:
    I am looking for a 256M VM (I am willing to also consider 128M, but prefer 256M), preferably with both IPv4+IPv6 (I am willing to consider IPv4 only also), located in Europe, to run DNS and light web serving. Budget: no more than $6 per year. Any suggestions? Any providers here who can offer?

Wishosting.com

• jonnydefjonnydef Member
    edited July 2017

@brightsunshine said:

Wishosting.com