Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS.NET now 50% off and can earn $40 in free credits by reffering friends
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS.NET now 50% off and can earn $40 in free credits by reffering friends

ou can now earn VPS.NET credits for referring friends. Just give your friend your client ID - 58680, and you and your friend will both earn $40 in free credits. We are also giving your friend 50% off for the first 3 months. Here's a pre-written tweet you can even send out.
if you think the info is useful, pls use the refering code of mine 58680, thus we both will get $40, thanks a lot
https://www.vps.net coupon code 58680

Comments

• budgetspbudgetsp Member
    edited July 2013

• awsonawson Member

I'm sure there the referred user has to buy something...

• @awson said:
    I'm sure there the referred user has to buy something...

yes, you need to pay first, then your account will be actived.
    at least, it's $10 to get $40

• So with a $10 payment you get a 512MB RAM, 2.4DGhz Dedicated CPU, 10GB HDD, 3TB BW VPS for 4 months. $20/m from the 5th month, provided they credit the $40 instantly.

• @peppr said:
    So with a $10 payment you get a 512MB RAM, 2.4DGhz Dedicated CPU, 10GB HDD, 3TB BW VPS for 4 months. $20/m from the 5th month, provided they credit the $40 instantly.

' yes ,if you want to make sure, you can contact their live chat

• @budgetsp said:

If I send my friend client ID 58680 then YOU will get 40 bucks, not me, right? :)

• @zhuanyi said:
    If I send my friend client ID 58680 then YOU will get 40 bucks, not me, right? :)

40 for you and 40 for him

• @zhuanyi said:

both of us will get $40

• @peppr said:
    40 for you and 40 for him

that is if I sign up...if I tweet this and my friend sign up, it would be 40 for my friend and 40 for him...

• I have tried.

Thank you for letting us know. The credits will be applied 70 days after the signup date. Both accounts must remain active for the full 70-day period. If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you for letting us know. The credits will be applied 70 days after the signup date. Both accounts must remain active for the full 70-day period. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

• @SayangAlif said:
    I have tried.

Thank you for letting us know. The credits will be applied 70 days after the signup date. Both accounts must remain active for the full 70-day period. If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you for letting us know. The credits will be applied 70 days after the signup date. Both accounts must remain active for the full 70-day period. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

No, tks :))

• johnlth93johnlth93 Member
    edited July 2013

So it seem i'll have to pay for 3 months (70 days+) then only i will get the 40

and so to the other one who you referred

• @SayangAlif said:
    I have tried.

if so,that's awful.

• vps.net is very very expensive and unstable.