Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Big problem with dedimax - bad service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Big problem with dedimax - bad service

kingdom88kingdom88 Member
edited July 2017 in Reviews

I really tired . First 3 days and I encountered many problems, first the server auto reset, although I only make 1 VPS 1 core 1 gb ram (less than 20% of the resources!)

And about 15 hours later, I encountered this error (twice in 3 days):

i have contact support and I want refund or replace new server but they are too slow , this is log support:

I am using two servers, the other server operating normally with Vmware ESXi, so I exclude the possibility due to my connection, or due to software error. What should I do next ?

Comments

• NomadNomad Member

This is most likely a PEBCAK case. You can't expect a hardware provider to give support for your software.

If you are sure it's hardware related, you have to prove it. Otherwise find a solution to your PEBCAK.

Thanked by 2jvnadr kingdom88
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2017

You signed here only to post this. As @Nomad says, the biggest possibility is that it's your fault, caused by software, not hardware. You seem incapable to do a troubleshoot to your server, yet, you came here just to bash the provider, as a blackmail for your refund request, even more after threaten him that you will escalate this to a paypal refund (good luck with that, you will not get your money back and you probably will end in fraud lists)...

kingdom88 said: What should I do next ?

Troubleshoot your server, find software/installation/setup issues or provide valid proofs that the issue is caused but hardware, if you can.
    Second: Don't use this forum again as a blackmail step to bash a provider. If you want to stay in LET, contribute first in this community, stay for a while and then, post a review for a provider. If not, you look more of a dick than a member.
    Third: Hide the server's ip from images/post. Not only you are incapable to handle a server, but you are a DDoS magnet by posting your ip...

P.S. You didn't forgot, though, to hide your username from the post to protect yourself, than your provider's server ip... sigh

@Jarnald, you should really think the proposed rule for newcomers and bad reviews...