Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH equivalent in USA ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH equivalent in USA ?

Hi, was wondering, is there any provider with similar to OVH price range with similar features ?

Like 60-70 USD with DDoS protection, very good uptime and great reviews ? And free IPs ( as in decently cheap IPs, getting 13 IPS @ $3 each one time is great )

Don't know who too look for in USA

Thanks !

Comments

• JSCLJSCL Member, Host Rep

In the not too distant future, OVH itself :)

Thanked by 2Lest MaikoB
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2017

Soon OVH itself.. On the mean time you can use their Canada location.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Not sure about the IPs but ReliableSite has a very good reputation and will sometimes match OVH/SYS pricing if you talk to their sales guys. I believe they have servers in NYC and MIami. Servers include DDoS protection, IPMI, and 1Gbps port speed . And on the plus side they have a rep here :) @MrRadic

• ahh nice :) I'd probably wait for OVH then, they are beasty :)

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

You also check out usdedicated.com - Free DDoS protection and great support. Support is something OVH lacks.

• @CConner said:
    You also check out usdedicated.com - Free DDoS protection and great support. Support is something OVH lacks.

You get pretty good support with OVH if you know where to get it.. Twitter and Mailing lists are pretty fast way to get someone competent working on your case rather than with tickets.

• There's a Romanian company called THCServers. They have good support in english (I think they are either Americans or British) and they have really good prices for dedicated servers. They have US locations aswell. Their price points are similar to OVH's sub-company, SoYouStart.

• ViiibeViiibe Member

@thoyangteo said:
    ahh nice :) I'd probably wait for OVH then, they are You could probably start on their Canadian servers and move over later if you need to get up and running sooner

• It'd be interesting to see who answers a ticket quicker....delimiter or OVH

• pikepike Veteran

You won't find a support that refuses to communicate in english in the US I guess.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited July 2017

People often recommend SecuredServers/PheonixNAP (too expensive), ReliableSite, Choopa and Phychz.

For the lower-price point ReliableSite has some pretty decent offers, I however still stick with OVH BHS.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@pike said:
    You won't find a support that refuses to communicate in english in the US I guess.

BHS staff all speak English?

Thanked by 1Zerpy