Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Ramnode website?? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Ramnode website??

2»

Comments

• Looks more modern, but I hope you succeed in keeping some of the original site's character. 'Cause it was awesome. Like the RAM sticks and the handwritten look of the logo. After all, what's RamNode without RAM?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited July 2013

@Korey said:
    This is not a "knock off" of anything. If your comparing this design to web designers who charge thousands of dollars keep in mind this is a $350 package so its not like I spent hundreds of hours on it..

AKDesigner charges maybe $200-300 more not exactly thousands.

@Korey said:
    I checked his portfolio and I didnt find one design that resembled the ramnode design.. Please show me which design this looks like of his and your design looks like it was done by AKDesigner anyways, was it..? And theres nothing wrong AKDesigners work. Web designing is not as easy as some people think, can you design? Probably not.

Took me 5 seconds, site's not loading through my internet but works over proxy so here's an template from the the shop which looks really similar (but better imo):
    http://i.imgur.com/LuaH4jX.png

• @Korey said:
    I checked his portfolio and I didnt find one design that resembled the ramnode design.. Please show me which design this looks like of his and your design looks like it was done by AKDesigner anyways, was it..? And theres nothing wrong AKDesigners work. Web designing is not as easy as some people think, can you design? Probably not.

lol

• I actually think it looks good.

• earlearl Member

Maybe its the color scheme but looks similar to rackvm