Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want a mad deal fam
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want a mad deal fam

6ixth6ixth Member
edited July 2017 in Requests

I am looking to find a permanent new host that has no issues, location needs to be in either the United Kingdom, Germany or the Netherlands and the IP address has to be clean as I plan to use it for my personal mail server as-well.

I would like it to have decent storage, same with bandwidth and I would like a VPS over a dedicated server.

Dealz pls ty.

Comments

• PwnerPwner Member

This isn't InstaSnap, youngin'. We don't speak your gibberish here.

• fxffxf Member

lowendbox.com or 91yun.org or vncoupon.com

how about leaseweb's low-tier vps in the netherlands? its like 5eur/mo and leaseweb isn't a summerhost.

also, if i can ask, why do you want to skimp so hard on your personal mail server? if you want to skimp, just go with mxroute ($10/yr 30gb package). their $5/yr 5gb package is sold out but you could keep an eye on it.

• 6ixth6ixth Member

@fxf said:
    lowendbox.com or 91yun.org or vncoupon.com

how about leaseweb's low-tier vps in the netherlands? its like 5eur/mo and leaseweb isn't a summerhost.

also, if i can ask, why do you want to skimp so hard on your personal mail server? if you want to skimp, just go with mxroute ($10/yr 30gb package). their $5/yr 5gb package is sold out but you could keep an eye on it.

I run custom mail software so a 3rd party provider is not possible.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

look down.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

@6ixth said:
    I am looking to find a permanent new host that has no issues, location needs to be in either the United Kingdom, Germany or the Netherlands and the IP address has to be clean as I plan to use it for my personal mail server as-well.

I would like it to have decent storage, same with bandwidth and I would like a VPS over a dedicated server.

Dealz pls ty.

We can offer you on Germany location with clean IPs but if we feel that you are doing spam then we will terminate the server without of any notice.

Check OpenVZ VPS on Signature.

Note: 50% Discount will provided to you on your invoice after order.

• 6ixth6ixth Member

@OBHost said:

@6ixth said:

Dealz pls ty.

We can offer you on Germany location with clean IPs but if we feel that you are doing spam then we will terminate the server without of any notice.

Isn't spam at all, completely legal personal emails.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

@6ixth said:

@OBHost said:

@6ixth said:

Dealz pls ty.

Isn't spam at all, completely legal personal emails.

Then its ok, Please send me the package on which you are interested.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@6ixth , Have a look at our UK NVMe KVM Plans, currently 10% recurring discount with code "UKLAUNCH" ;)

https://manager.vmhaus.com/cart.php?gid=4

• HxxxHxxx Member

All the LET hosts are without issues. IP's always clean, service is SOLID. Prices are unsustainable the majority of the time but don't worry about that. Kappa.

• @Hxxx said:
    All the LET hosts are without issues. IP's always clean, service is SOLID. Prices are unsustainable the majority of the time but don't worry about that. Kappa.

Ugh. Another Twitch reference.

Thanked by 3Hxxx brueggus Pwner
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

If you won't find anything, our Summer Sale is on for Dedicated Servers, https://www.clouvider.co.uk/uk-dedicated-servers-sale

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi @6ixth,

we can offer the following in Germany and the Netherlands:

UltraKVM-30

• 1 GB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 30 GB RAID-10 SAS Storage
    • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
    • Contract term: 6 months

3 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (2.52 EUR/2.80 USD excl. VAT)

>> Further Information <<

UltraSSD-30

• 2 GB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 30 GB SSD Storage
    • 2 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
    • Contract term: 1 months

4.50 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (3.78 EUR/4.23 USD excl. VAT)

>> Further Information <<

Looking glasses

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Sup brotha, my man over at vmhaus has some sick deals in the UK, NVMe is dope af and nothing comes close, except my plans hosted with the Frenchies in Gravlines. Hit the man up, he'll hook you up fam.

• @pbgben said:
    Sup brotha, my man over at vmhaus has some sick deals in the UK, NVMe is dope af and nothing comes close, except my plans hosted with the Frenchies in Gravlines. Hit the man up, he'll hook you up fam.

it nvme? yea we gunna buy it fam

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Our Public Cloud is available in Europe : Germany, Nethelands, France...

Starts from 2.99€ have a look to the price grid.

• PwnerPwner Member

How it feels watching the older people of this thread communicate in millennial slang.

• WSSWSS Member

@Pwner said:
    How it feels watching the older people of this thread communicate in millennial slang.

@Pwner - 40+ only zone. Otherwise, you're a fucking pedo.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • Freaken Millennials