Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introduction and hello!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Introduction and hello!

Hello everyone, my name is Jack, the CEO for MonkeyHost Group. We have heard so many good things about this discussion board that we just had to check it our for ourselves.

Going forward we will be posting how-to's, offers, helpful tips and generally chatting with the hosting community. We look forward to talking with many of you and can't wait to get stuck in to some serious hosting debates!

Speak soon
Jack@MHG

Thanked by 1netomx

Comments

• Oh!

• I checked the website, i cant seem to find any website of the companies under your group except monkeyhost uk.

It be good to also put the url of the other brands so that the community can see what you got to offer.

• @alexnjh said:
    I checked the website, i cant seem to find any website of the companies under your group except monkeyhost uk.

It be good to also put the url of the other brands so that the community can see what you got to offer.

So sorry for that, I have updated the signature to include our current brands and links to their site :) Thanks for pointing that out!

Jack@MHG

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

monkeyhostgroup said: We have heard so many good things about this discussion board

Not sure who told you that, but I think he was monkeying around... the people here will often go bananas. However, summer is upon us, so you better not be up to any monkey business.

Thanked by 117brownj
  • @HBAndrei love it! :D We're bananas about hosting!

Thanked by 1ljseals
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Your signature is currently violating the "no more than two lines" rule. You'll want to fix that.

• rocketrocket Member

Isn't your pricing a little high for a LowEnd forum?

• We have various offers @rocket that bring the price low, we are also one of if not the cheapest Managed WordPress hosting provider in the UK at only 99p a month for a fully managed WordPress service.

• rocketrocket Member

@monkeyhostgroup said:
    We have various offers @rocket that bring the price low

Then I look forward to seeing one when you get a provider tag.

• @rocket awesome, we aren't just here for provider tags and posting offers, we want to offer help and advice to the hosting community too.

• monkeyhostgroup said: Managed WordPress hosting provider in the UK at only 99p a month for a fully managed WordPress service.

Eeek, I can already feel the pain.

Thanked by 2imok Clouvider
  • So... What does a managed wordpress package include management wise? Just curious...

• @Saragoldfarb the term managed means all WordPress updates for themes, plugins and WordPress itself are handled automatically. Security patches and fixes are automatically handled too. The benefit to this, is if you don't update your blog often, sometimes months apart, you don't get all the updates available for themes, plugins and WordPress itself, therefore leaving yourself and your website vulnerable. This takes away that issue by handling it all for you. :)

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited July 2017

add_filter( 'auto_update_plugin', '__return_true' ); define( 'WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE', true ); add_filter( 'auto_update_theme', '__return_true' );

Thanked by 3Aidan rocket srvrpro
  • @jetchirag well aware, but we also provide dedicated support to our WordPress Hosters and help and support on tasks that some hosters may not be aware of, we target the general public, who, I will add, won't know how to do what you have suggested.

• @jetchirag We are a consumer service, not a service for developers and so we provide these solutions for our customers who want a fully managed service.

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • introduction and ban

This discussion has been closed.