Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Residential IP VPS Needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Residential IP VPS Needed

Hello,

I am looking for a VPS with a Residential Line to go around geo restriction purpose.

Would you have any provider to recommend me offering non-datacenter ip but real residential ip?

thx

Comments

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hey, may i know what is the purpose of it? Any what locations are you looking at?

• Luminat.io, which resells the connections of Hola VPN users.

It's sketchy and it isn't cheap.

If you're doing it just to get around Netflix blocks, don't waste your time.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Since the purpose is not mentioned, just going to quote this bit from the rules to make sure it isn't overlooked:

We do not allow discussion of how to commit illegal activities such as D/DOS attacks, spamming, hacking, etc. Threads on these subjects will be closed and removed. Discussion of defense against these acts is welcome.

LET is not the place to boast about your DDOS attacks, share your tango downs, or rally the hacking underground to avenge a digital wrong. Discussions encouraging these activities will be closed and removed.

Just to be clear - that list of subjects includes traffic exchange, botnets, subnets so you can barrage sneaker companies in search of the latest tennis shoes, as well as anything that might cause headaches for a hosting provider. Provider lives matter.

Thanked by 2Clouvider dwtbf
  • fxffxf Member

i'll personally lease one. would you like a user account on my desktop?

• Dextronox said: resells the connections of Hola VPN users

Like if I select a country, I'm using internet/IP of someone in that country and I have that extension installed, someone who select my country may possibly use mine?

• @jetchirag said:

Dextronox said: resells the connections of Hola VPN users

Like if I select a country, I'm using internet/IP of someone in that country and I have that extension installed, someone who select my country may possibly use mine?

Correctamundo.

• roniko said: go around geo restriction

move

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@jetchirag said:

Dextronox said: resells the connections of Hola VPN users

See here.

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • You didn't specify what country.

• https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/5394ax/the-operators yeah basically running Hola is the same as a Tor exit node and this can happen apparently

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2017

This is what Richard did. Through a St. Louis-based company, his Tor exit had been whirring away in a German data centre for 18 months

Server4You, interesting.

However the article is specifically Tor, not hola.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited July 2017

joepie91 said: so you can barrage sneaker companies in search of the latest tennis shoes

(almost all of those are sneaker bots except like two, saw that on my ebay homepage/frontpage lmao)

• @ethancedrik said:

joepie91 said: so you can barrage sneaker companies in search of the latest tennis shoes

(almost all of those are sneaker bots except like two, saw that on my ebay homepage/frontpage lmao)

Brazzers wtf.

• Dextronox said: Brazzers wtf.

I didn't click on it but am 80% sure it's someone selling discounted memberships to the site

• HxxxHxxx Member

Brazzers is worth it :)

• @ethancedrik said:

Dextronox said: Brazzers wtf.

I didn't click on it but am 80% sure it's someone selling discounted memberships to the site

"Recommended for you".

• It is kind of obvious the OP is looking to post on Craigslist.