Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our new logo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Our new logo

EpidriveEpidrive Member
edited July 2013 in Providers

This is still not final but we want to get your feedback on the logo.

Here's how it looks on our website: http://i.imgur.com/NyncjlJ.jpg

This is our current logo: http://i.imgur.com/FnVkN6g.jpg

Comments

• What font is that?

• qzjqjhqzjqjh Member

@FrapHost said:

This is still not final but we want to get your feedback on the logo.

Here's how it looks on our website: http://i.imgur.com/NyncjlJ.jpg

This is our current logo: http://i.imgur.com/FnVkN6g.jpg

Ich denke, wir können ein wenig Farbe hinzufügen.

• An improvement to say the least

• @Jeffrey ots the graphic designer who does this so i really do not know the font.

• @fraphost how much does it cost to design a logo like that?

• @finlandvps indeed an improvement. Our current logo is boring

• @qzjqjh aber logo sollte nur wenige farben meinst du nicht?

• qzjqjhqzjqjh Member

@FrapHost said:
    qzjqjh aber logo sollte nur wenige farben meinst du nicht?

Ich fühle es. Wenn das Logo Farbe mehr. Diese Host-Provider wird jünger aussehen. Was denken Sie?

• @qzjqjh können Sie in Englisch zu sprechen? Ich bin nur mit google übersetzen, und ich kann nicht finden, die Bedeutung dessen, was Sie sagen,

• It is nice-what made you decide on the crosshair..? If that's what you intend it to be is what I mean Lol.

• n1tn1t Member

Both are good. But I like your current logo better.

• qzjqjhqzjqjh Member

@FrapHost said:
    qzjqjh können Sie in Englisch zu sprechen? Ich bin nur mit google übersetzen, und ich kann nicht finden, die Bedeutung dessen, was Sie sagen,

Certainly. I want to say. More color LOGO can show this webhost relatively young.

• looking like a game logo

• BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
    edited July 2013

@qzjqjh said:
    Certainly. I want to say. More color LOGO can show this webhost relatively young.

What? No. I fail to see how having two colors in the logo means the host is young.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited July 2013

Much better than your previous logo

• How much did you pay the designer? I am Photoshop Certified and am looking for work. :)

• @Jeffrey said:
    How much did you pay the designer? I am Photoshop Certified and am looking for work. :)

I really don't see being photoshop certified as a credential, I've paid kids on fiverr to make logo's and I doubt they took a college course.

Thanked by 1Spencer
  • @MrObvious Very true, however, my Photoshop instructor told us to not keep it a secret that we are certified. Let's just say that I took a college course for free in High School. ;)

• Def better than the current logo

@Jeffrey said:
    What font is that?

Dynamo BQ Bold

• alexalex Member

nicer, but still ugly

• Looks much better than the old one! :)

• BK_BK_ Member
    edited July 2013

@alex said:
    nicer, but still ugly

^. I'm not too fond of the edges on the text, and I find the lines to the left and right of the tagline to be a little out of place - mostly because of the top of the 'T' being the end of the line (not exactly an easy fix, it'd look awkward to be at the bottom too).

Not trying to be a jerk, just some constructive criticism :)

It is a massive step up though!

• @jack sure did¡ LOL

• Thanks for the feedback guys.

• ATHKATHK Member

So many gradients... The logo should of stuck to the same colour scheme as the site instead it looks out of place.

• EvoEvo Member

Maybe you could work on the slider images as well - their color does not seems to mach the other parts of the design.

The whole website looks too "dark".

Also, maybe you could consider removing the background behind the logo. You could move the logo a little bit to the right, and make it a little bit smaller. You could consider changing the "o" letter to something else - I'm not really keen of the "sight for shooting".

You could also change the slogan to something more creative -

"I already saw that you're providing webhosting solutions from the name of the company, but why I should choose you?"

Because (example slogans):

"The hosting you've been looking for!"

"The perfect home for your websites!"

• aiming at something :)

• It will be good if you are planning on traveling back to the year 1999 and advertising there.

Thanked by 1alex
  • Alot better then the old.

• MuZoMuZo Member

reminds me of tf2