Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Office365 and g suite which is better to use
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• jhjh Member

Office365's interface is really cluttered, support is outsourced to India and spam filtering is overzealous. Gsuite is great. Rackspace Apps is also worth considering.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

server1 said: Office365 and g suite which is better to use

For what?

Every thread you've opened here has been a single cryptic sentence:

• "Want to start the system to learn, first start php or java"
    • "Op how to get away from Vienna"
    • "Office365 and g suite which is better to use"

If you're not going to put more effort than that into your posts, please stop opening threads.

• @server1 said:

as office apps? Or what?

In 2013 when I was work in a big company which manages the very large amount of different small/medium business PC's, networks, etc I found out that Google office apps very popular. Because they are free, they are instantly available from the browser.

Rest part of people have used at their office PC's Linux and OpenOffice.
    And I remember only very small amount of people who used Microsoft Office product in their work because of prices for it.

I do not think that too many things changed.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I personally prefer Office365

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ZerpyZerpy Member

Despite being anti-microsoft generally, I actually do like Office365, I do however deploy SpamExperts in front of Office365 and disable their own filtering.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@WebProject said:
    I personally prefer Office365

And +1 here.

• southysouthy Member

Office365 +1

(Especially considering the dirt-cheap pricing for private use - about 30 EUR at ebay for one year "personal" which can be used to extend a "home" by 9 months, leaving you with ~40/12 = ~3 EUR for 5 people per month. = some 60 ct per month per person. If you have such a big family).

Thanked by 1gustavargas
  • For the huge section of the population who don't have reliable internet, neither.