Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Obfuscate adcode - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Obfuscate adcode

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

duckeeyuck said: I use an adblocker as I got ZERO intention of clicking ads. Even if you were to force them down on me doesn't mean I'll fall for them.

I haven't gotten around to building a click farm, but if I did it wouldn't be to benefit me, but rather to punish those who advertise on sites that I don't like and get the advertiser's Adsense account nuked. If the advertiser suddenly gets a giant Adwords bill or Google senses fraud and nukes the account...someone's getting justice.

• raindog308 said: I haven't gotten around to building a click farm, but if I did it wouldn't be to benefit me, but rather to punish those who advertise on sites that I don't like and get the advertiser's Adsense account nuked. If the advertiser suddenly gets a giant Adwords bill or Google senses fraud and nukes the account...someone's getting justice.

^This. Is a man on a mission.

pbgben said: Indeed, its one of the policies for the network I intend to build. Adverts and advertisers MUST comply to rules. Not annoying(Our discretion), No Flashy adverts(Gif allowed, but must not be strobing) PG content, must be non intrusive or obstructive (Popover, adwall, misleading eg download pages etc)

The world needs such a network. IMO, AdSense seems to lack basic sense. Because we share the same home IP, I get ads on my machine based on what my wife searches on the internet. LOL! (I don't know if that dress will suit me, it's on sale though!)

Thanked by 1raindog308