Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

does vultr auto take money from paypal if needed?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

does vultr auto take money from paypal if needed?

I am thinking about getting vultr, but I was wondering if you they auto take money paypal so I don't have to do it the manual? I look google, some people say they still do? I just wanted to make sure they do before I signup

Comments

• They auto bill at 1-3 every moth iirc

• @robohost said:
    They auto bill at 1-3 every moth iirc

so they take the money for 3 months of service using paypal?

• @dragonballz2k said:

@robohost said:
    They auto bill at 1-3 every moth iirc

so they take the money for 3 months of service using paypal?

Nope they bill you the ammount you owe for the previous month, 1-3 is the date or beginning of the month

• They do. If you go negative for 48 hours they will take $45 ?

• sinsin Member

@corbpie said:
    They do. If you go negative for 48 hours they will take $45 ?

When I hit around -$1.00 they send an email saying they'll withdrawal $10 within 24 hours.

• williewillie Member

I didn't know it was even possible for the remote side to withdraw from paypal. I thought the point of paypal was that they couldn't do that. Otherwise why not use a normal credit card?

• I received an email this morning

In order to cover your current balance and your estimated monthly costs, our billing system will automatically deposit $75.00 from your payment method on file in 24 hours.

You can review your current balance or make a deposit for a different amount directly from your customer portal:

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@willie said:
    I didn't know it was even possible for the remote side to withdraw from paypal. I thought the point of paypal was that they couldn't do that. Otherwise why not use a normal credit card?

If you setup a billing agreement the remote side can do whatever they want.

• yeah just go into paypal settings then preapproved payments then cancel/close the billing profile and there you go, this won't affect your vultr service at all it'll just stop the automatic withdrawl of money from your paypal and/or bank.