Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Req - 1 ssd vds standart vps + 1 storage&hybrid vds-vps ..(wmz or vcc, 15 dollar)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Req - 1 ssd vds standart vps + 1 storage&hybrid vds-vps ..(wmz or vcc, 15 dollar)

harsumasharsumas Member
edited July 2017 in Requests

hi i would like to get 2 different type vps-vds ..first of all i am gonna listed what i needs for the vps -vds packages so it has to come with personal needs and great specs :)

---- 1 st VDS ;---- (first of all i would like to pay with wmz) - (5-10 dollar budget, vat included)

1- it has to be splitted&virtualized with ssd based great cpu main server ..

2-at least 2-4gb phsyicial -real ram ,

3-at least 2-4 cpu limit ,

4-at least 10-20 gb raid10 sas or ssd cache or reall ssd ,

5-100 mbit or 1 gbit port over at least 300 gb band

6-if it may comes with cpanel test license for 15 days .

****if u provide 2cpu,2gb ram, 10 gb sas vds + test license i may **pay 4-6 dollar per month **with wmz or vcc

**** if u provide 4 cpu, 2 gb ram ,20 gb sas + test license ****i may pay 10 dollar per month**** with wmz or vcc

---- ******2nd VPS**** **(it may be hybrid or semidedicated or real dedciated )---- 8-12 dollar budget - vat included

this has to be counted like hybrid ,dedicated or really great vds

My needs for this vps is :
**400-500 gb sas raid 10 hdd , ** (i am gonna really use hdd and gonna host the files on the vps please dont forget this so it's gonna be hotlinking not backing up or cloud backup solution like amazon ..)
2 cpu (real cpu usage limit with 2-3 ghz),
2 gb ram (phsyicial ram)
100/100 mbit or 1 gb /100 mbit 5-10 tb bandwith
this vds doesnt have to be located at the eu .. us located servers ok to me ..lag doesnt the problem for this vps ..

IF I GET The both vds servers from the same company the offer shouldnt exceed the limit of total budget is 15 dollar ..