Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Left4dead2 VPS in The Netherlands.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Left4dead2 VPS in The Netherlands.

ztecztec Member

Hello LEB people,

I'm in need of a VPS designed for left4dead2(gaming) in The Netherlands. First I wanted to just order an SSD VPS from Iniz, but they're not taking any orders right now and I'd like to play todoay. DigitalOcean has no more stock in Amsterdam as well.

I need at least 15GB Storage, on the memory I'm not sure but I guess 512MB will be more than enough. CPU needs to be fast and stable, as well as the ping and I/O.

I think this can be easily achieved within leb price-ranges. As Iniz would have one it for $4,22. I'd like to keep the mark around that.

Thanks in advance and tips on installing Left4Dead 2 servers would be really appreciated as well. Ran in some strange and weird errors installing it yesterday on a test VPS.

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited July 2013

@ztec our SSD node is up now, we can hit you up :)

Added SSD stock for promo/normal plans

Thanked by 1ztec
  • ztecztec Member

Ok I'll try to order again.

• ztecztec Member

Ok, case closed. Iniz is the best choice in NL hosting and I can order again. Thanks Patrick / INIZ.

Thanked by 1Patrick