Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS & Linux VPS - $3.49 Killer Deal - Hurry - 10 Stock - Dewlance®
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS & Linux VPS - $3.49 Killer Deal - Hurry - 10 Stock - Dewlance®

DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Get Windows VPS and Linux VPS at very lower price. We are running a special deal for everyone and for LowEndTalk we are also running a special deal. We provide quality web hosting services at affordable price. Get a Windows & Linux VPS at just $3.49 for first month and then $7 month.

• Windows VPS
  • Debian VPS
  • CentOS, Ubuntu, Arch Linux
  • Rocket.Chat VPS (1 Click Installer)

Server Location

- Chicago

Payment Method

- PayPal

- Bitcoin

- Payza

- PayUMoney

- PerfectMoney

- OKPay

- NEFT

Linux KVM VPS

20GB Disk

1GB RAM

1000GB Bandwidth

2 vCPU Core

Full Root SSH Access

1 Dedicated IP Address

OS: Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, ArchLinux, RocketChat + CentOS, etc..

SolusVM Control Panel

Instant Setup

Price: $2.49 then $7/mo (Open ticket once you will pay your invoice, We will adjust your monthly invoice to $7/m)

Order Linux VPS

Windows KVM VPS

20GB Disk

1GB RAM

1000GB Bandwidth

2 vCPU Core

RDP Admin Access

1 Dedicated IP Address

OS: Windows Srv 2008 R2, Windows 2003 R2 (32BIT/64BIT), Windows Server 2008

SolusVM Control Panel

Instant Setup

Price: $7/mo

Order Windows VPS

(Coupon Code: 7VPSAffordable)

Note: For $7/mo price, Please open ticket after paying your $3.49 invoice. We will adjust your price to $7/mo and invoice will be charged at $7 from next month or just mention LET or LowEndTalk and we will adjust price and you will won't even need to open ticket.

After 10 active orders, Offer will be closed.

Comments

• imokimok Member
    edited July 2017

DewlanceVPS said: Price: $2.49 then $7/mo (Open ticket once you will pay your invoice, We will adjust your monthly invoice to $7/m)

This is weird. Ah got it.

• When I saw the word "Killer Deal" , I thought I could buy a dedicated server with $3.49 =)). $7 for this spec is too expensive.

• MxlMxl Member

Killer Deal cant kill me

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

No autoboot?

• Shitest deal

• What the heck is this supposed to mean?

$2.49 then $7/mo (Open ticket once you will pay your invoice, We will adjust your monthly invoice to $7/m)

Why would someone tell you to raise the price?

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

@TheXO said:
    What's so special in this deal to be called a killer? it's actually expensive.
    and no, why would i open a ticket to get a higher price.

@doghouch said:
    What the heck is this supposed to mean?

$2.49 then $7/mo (Open ticket once you will pay your invoice, We will adjust your monthly invoice to $7/m)

Because price will be $8.25/mo which is against LET rules instead of $3.49 or $7/mo. So client will open a ticket to adjust their pricing to $7/mo. Hope you understand.

Look at requiring price on order form.

• rocketrocket Member

@DewlanceVPS said:

@TheXO said:

@doghouch said:

Because price will be $8.25/mo which is against LET rules instead of $3.49 or $7/mo. So client will open a ticket to adjust their pricing to $7/mo. Hope you understand.

They're asking why would someone willingly open the ticket themselves so they have to pay more for the service, not why it needs doing in the first place.

It would be smarter for them to purchase and not open the ticket so they can stick with the lower price of $2.49.

Thanked by 1Silvest

@rocket said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@TheXO said:

@doghouch said:

They're asking why would someone willingly open the ticket themselves so they have to pay more for the service, not why it needs doing in the first place.

It would be smarter for them to purchase and not open the ticket so they can stick with the lower price of $2.49.

Again, Without coupon price will be $8.25/mo and not $3.49/mo - Hope you understand

@TheXO said:
    Again, that's also so f**king expensive. and the coupon is for a single month only, come on. is it even worth a topic?

You don't read my previous reply.