Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I get this custom LEB specifications?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where can I get this custom LEB specifications?

IntcsIntcs Member
edited January 2012 in Help

Hi

I need a new VPS preferably in Uk/Europe, or in US east coast. With specifications:

5 gb disk space
a lot of bandwidth allocated
preferably not less than 256 mb memory and 384-512 burst memory

Prefer yearly plan, can I get such specs anywhere?

Comments

• What is "a lot of bandwidth" exactly? 500GB? 1TB? unmetered gigabit?

• I am sure most providers would sell you as much additional bandwidth as you need (not sure what exactly do you mean by "a lot of bandwidth").
    And there is nothing special about your other requirements, every VPS host should be able to offer this.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited January 2012

A brief search reveals http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/1011 is selling unmetered gigabit?/second for $6.60 per month with 128mb ram. I'm sure if you asked them, they will sell you more ram.

1 (gigabit per second) = 321.013651 terabytes per month

• {humour}Are we allowed to talk about Low End Boxes anymore?{/humour}

• Thanks to all for answering,
    And bandwidth allocation I prefer something like 500gb-1TB.
    Preferably datacenter in europe, and preferably in annual basis), what would a custom plan cost?
    If you can offer that kindly pm , also I will not get it right now but maybe in one month later, however would like to make the host ready.
    Thanks for the help.