Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$1/Year Web Hosting & $20/Year Reseller Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$1/Year Web Hosting & $20/Year Reseller Hosting

CamCam Member, Patron Provider

Hello everyone,
Are you in need of some affordable web hosting? You've come to the right place! Check out some of my LEB deals I am offering. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I am here to help =D.

LEB-WEB-1GB
3 Websites
1 GB Full SSD Storage
50GB Bandwidth
3 Email Addresses
3 FTP Users
​$1/year - Order Now in UK

​$1/year - Order Now in LA

LEB-WEB-3GB
5 Websites
3 GB Full SSD Storage
100GB Bandwidth
5 Email Addresses
5 FTP Users
​$3/year - Order Now in UK

​$3/year - Order Now in LA

LEB-WEBRESELLER-10GB
10 GB Full SSD Storage
250GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
cPanel with WHM
Overselling Allowed
Provisioned instantly with manual action required
​$3/year - Order Now in LA

Looking for more storage or bandwidth? Let me know in the comments I can make you a great deal!

I am offering these servers myself and not as a company. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.
Test IP WEB (UK): 78.129.252.183
Test IP WEB (LA): 104.223.48.240

View TOS Here.

Comments

• @cam246 said:
    Overselling Allowed

Oversellception

• nicheniche Member

How many different IPs can you offer

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@niche said:
    How many different IPs can you offer

I can offer dedicated IP's in LA but not the UK unfortunately.

• nicheniche Member

If a customer wishes to purchase 4 different hosting accounts, will they be on different class c ips, not dedicated ips at an additional cost as margins are very low

@niche said:
    If a customer wishes to purchase 4 different hosting accounts, will they be on different class c ips, not dedicated ips at an additional cost as margins are very low

Unfortunately, I only have 2 servers each with 1 shared IP. I can give you 2 accounts each with different IP's but all accounts after that would need a dedicated IP in LA.

Thanks,
    Cam

• I am confused. Is it $3/year, $20/year, or $30 / year.

@yokowasis said:
    I am confused. Is it $3/year, $20/year, or $30 / year.

My apologies, I made a mistake on the post. The discounted rate for the reseller is $20/year.

Thanks,
    Cam

• @cam246, How long do you intend to run these servers for? or how long do you think you can spend doing this?

I asked because I am interested in ordering from you. However, I've got packages from two LET hosts - one company has folded, the other one is totally lost as they keep 'noticing problems' on their nodes and having downtimes as they move sites from node to node.

So what guarantees do you have?

@priest said:
    @cam246, How long do you intend to run these servers for? or how long do you think you can spend doing this?

I asked because I am interested in ordering from you. However, I've got packages from two LET hosts - one company has folded, the other one is totally lost as they keep 'noticing problems' on their nodes and having downtimes as they move sites from node to node.

So what guarantees do you have?

Hello,

I don't have a planned date that I am going to stop running Gullo's Hosting. In any situation I would never abandon ship and run away I would keep everyone updated on what is going on.

I don't like to make promises for anything but I can tell you this. My priority goes to keeping all my customers happy. I can't promise that there will be perfect uptime or there won't be any problems on any nodes but I can promise that any issues that arise I will be there to work on the situation and I will try my hardest on keeping all clients up to date on the issues.

Thanks,
    Cam