Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Among the free web hosting control panel, which one ... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Among the free web hosting control panel, which one ...

2»

Comments

• kangle+easypanel

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Caygri said:

@webcraft said:
    Anybody considered Froxlor?

Never heard.. screenshot is similar to webmin

Afaik not related to webmin but available for years. Froxlor is the successor of SysCP if I remember correctly.

I used it back in the days, quite stable, but was under the impression it wasn't maintained A lot in between. Probably need to have another look at the actual version though.

They used to use virtual users instead of system users, which I found being a drawback some times.

• I see people calling out serverpilot. I would recommend runcloud (see link in my signature). It does everything ServerPilot does AND MORE, for the same cost or free.

• @cheapwebdev said:
    I see people calling out serverpilot. I would recommend runcloud (see link in my signature). It does everything ServerPilot does AND MORE, for the same cost or free.

Looks like but no LE SSL for free. Deal killer for me.

• @doughnet said:

@cheapwebdev said:
    I see people calling out serverpilot. I would recommend runcloud (see link in my signature). It does everything ServerPilot does AND MORE, for the same cost or free.

Looks like but no LE SSL for free. Deal killer for me.

In comparison to what? You can set it up yourself on the server for free as you do it now. Server Pilot and other tools that automate this still aren't free for LE SSL.

• didtavdidtav Member

I use putty