Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I invoiced Cloud At Cost $1,161.56, should I sent them to collection Agency if they don't pay?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I invoiced Cloud At Cost $1,161.56, should I sent them to collection Agency if they don't pay?

edited July 2017 in General

Even with no expectation to start with, after using cloudatcost for a few hours, I felt this invoice was pretty well justified. I forward this invoice to them so hopefully they will reimburse me for the service rendered and damage incurred.

Poll not found

Comments

• AidanAidan Member
      edited July 2017

Multiple selections should be allowed on this poll.

Edit: On a side note, you're paying far too much for acetaminophen,

• FredQcFredQc Member

Well, this is good WTF stuff right here.

• My poll is broken.

@FredQc said:
      Well, this is good WTF stuff right here.

You are obviously inexperienced.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    • This is fucking brilliant

• WHTWHT Member

What the heck is "pain and suffering"? Did you fuc..ed them or what you did?

• JackHJackH Member

This is the most beautiful thing that has happened to LET since 2016

• This is ingenues. I saved it!

I laughed the most at the Therapy Sessions, Pain & Suffering, and Pain Killers sections.

Well done, sir, I salute you.

Thanked by 1coreflux
    • Amazing :O

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Yes, this lit up my otherwise dull day, somewhat. Thanks.

• The electricity is so damn cheap...

• dedipromo said: The electricity is so damn cheap...

Reasonably priced pain and suffering though

Thanked by 1Chronic
    • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Fun Joke, but thats not how it works, without an agreement they just lol, as if they care.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
    • Anyone know any good pro bono or % based lawyers that will take this if it makes it to civil court?

@Neoon said:
      Fun Joke, but thats not how it works, without an agreement they just lol, as if they care.

They will lol into collection Agency phone call 7 days a week? :O

• @TrueEntrepreneur said:

Show me a collection agency that won't lol to this invoice without any agreement.

edited July 2017

@TrueEntrepreneur said:
      Anyone know any good pro bono or % based lawyers that will take this if it makes it to civil court?

Represent yourself and file in your area. They're not going to send a lawyer. The filing fee will cost more than any judgement in your favor, which may not matter to them anyway because a state can only do so much to a non-resident.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

They've already won. GG. :(

• edited July 2017

@MrPsycho said:

@TrueEntrepreneur said:

Show me a collection agency that won't lol to this invoice without any agreement.

@jarland said:

@TrueEntrepreneur said:
      Anyone know any good pro bono or % based lawyers that will take this if it makes it to civil court?

Represent yourself and file in your area. They're not going to send a lawyer. The filing fee will cost more than any judgement in your favor, which may not matter to them anyway because a state can only do so much to a non-resident.

Should I set up a go fund me campaign to travel to Ontario to file this debt? Will you donate for justice?

edited July 2017

TrueEntrepreneur said: Will you donate for justice?

Nah, I'm firmly in the camp of "If you signed up for this I don't feel sorry for you."

I feel like anyone with enough knowledge to have landed on their service and recognized it as a product that they needed would also have had the common sense to know that what they were selling was impossible, and could have only pulled the trigger to order because they wanted to ride the failure wave and have a story to tell about it later.

The worst part of it is, everyone who knew better and ordered it anyway kept them running the impossible promotions for a long time, and allowed them the funds to advertise further. So if anyone did happen to get caught up in it that didn't know better, I blame everyone who literally voted with their wallets for it to continue. They are what I would call enablers, and they share a fraction of the responsibility.

But you know, I've known people who intentionally slipped and hurt themselves in retail establishments so that they could sue. They got hurt, the pain was real, but I still blame them.

Thanked by 3KillaKev Pwner coreflux
    • @TrueEntrepreneur I'm in Ontario (in fact, I'm in Toronto, so eh) :)

• DamianDamian Member

jarland said: Will you donate for justice?

• WSSWSS Member

I like ya, kid. You got Moxie!

Thanked by 1JackH
    • PwnerPwner Member

For those of you who still haven't learned your lesson and are interested in further rubbing salt in your wounds, there's another company taking a similar approach to CloudAtCost's original operational plan, where you pay once for a life time VPS.

https://www.theforevercloud.com/

I wholeheartedly insist that those of you who feel ripped off by CloudAtCost's change of direction should take your money and invest in another life time VPS provider instead. That'll teach them! /s

• JackHJackH Member

@WSS said:
      I like ya, kid. You got Moxie!

My man! Welcome back :D Missed your luscious golden locks ;-)

Thanked by 2WSS inthecloudblog
    • edited July 2017

I wasn't really expecting a reply from them but surprisingly got one.

I'm alarmed from the response as it clearly shows Steven is trying hard to get into these pants, even going as far as taking my account hostage! How do I politely inform mangement that I am not interested in stevens offer of sausage and that I am already struggling desperately trying to keep LET fangirls from climbing my bed every night?

I beseech the wisdom of LET, shine thy enlightenment onto thee!

Thanked by 1HyperSpeed
    • @TrueEntrepreneur said:
      I wasn't really expecting a reply from them but surprisingly got one.

I'm alarmed from the response as it clearly shows Steven is trying hard to get into these pants, even going as far as taking my account hostage! How do I politely inform mangement that I am not interested in stevens offer of sausage and that I am already struggling desperately trying to keep LET fangirls from climbing my bed every night?

sounds like sexual harassment

• FalzoFalzo Member

@TrueEntrepreneur said:

Simply follow his advice and get fucked ;-)

after that add your expences to your invoice as they obviously are missing those and calling for it...

have you found a proper debt collector yet?

Thanked by 1Aidan
    • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Falzo said:
      have you found a proper debt collector yet?

>

In the context of that scene they would be shitty debt collectors.

Thanked by 1WSS
    • WSSWSS Member

@trewq is a bot. No human can sit here so long and keep it real. Not even a Brit raised on thumbtacks.

• WSSWSS Member

Also:

Duplicate entry '2292853' for key 'PRIMARY'|Gdn_Database|Query|insert GDN_Comment (Body, DiscussionID, InsertUserID, Format, DateInserted, InsertIPAddress) values (:Body, :DiscussionID, :InsertUserID, :Format, :DateInserted, :InsertIPAddress)

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy