Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net - iLO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net - iLO

nobizzlenobizzle Member

Hey,

i ordered a special limited offer at online.net a few days ago. my question may be stupid, but i can't connect to the remote console with java via ilo 3. when i click on launch, nothing happens. i tried it on windows, linux... popups are not blocked, deactivated it manually.

what is the problem? this is driving me nuts..

best regards

Comments

• hanoihanoi Member

you can try to run on IE8 or 9,white list and disable security, make sure java IE install,

Temporary disable your antivirus.

I only remember these step, not sure it resolve same issue which i face before.

• Did you try chrome? Which browser are you using?

some times it take time before things are properly downloaded to browser.

• nobizzlenobizzle Member
    edited July 2017

I tried both browsers (firefox and chrome). ie8 or 9 is not an option though.

• @nobizzle said:
    I tried both browsers (firefox and chrome). ie8 or 9 is not an option though.

Looks like you are missing java?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@hanoi said:
    you can try to run on IE8 or 9

+1 for IE. That's the only way I could get it to work as well. Now IE has two functions: to download a different browser and to use online.net's IPMI.

• You are all right. Internet explorer and all is fine. Thanks!

• sinsin Member

You can also use Chrome + IE tab addon (for earlier version of iLO) which worked for me on my Leaseweb servers that came with older HP iLO versions.