Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS/Dedicated Server For Scraping
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS/Dedicated Server For Scraping

Hi guys, I am looking for a VPS/Dedicated Server for scraping ecommerce web sites. So need tons of IP's, port 25 or anything related to email can be blocked.

Specs:
VZ Type: KVM
Number of Cores:2
RAM:2GB
Disk Space: 20GB
Disk Type: SSD
IP's: 1024 ( or any high amount larger than 16 and will just order bunch of those boxes)

Bandwidth: 1TB
Port Speed: 100Mbps

Billing period:
Monthly

Please suggest me some options.

Thank you,
Dima

Comments

• You mean sneakerbots?

• seed4useed4u Member

I don't know sneaker bots, need to scrape couple large retailers for prices.

• @seed4u said:

Given the amount of ips you're requesting, it seems like those large retailers have rate-limiting in place to prevent exactly the kind of thing you're trying to do. Please refer to the rules, especially the "white hat" part.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • What is your budget for this?

• seed4useed4u Member

I am sorry if this is against the rules, they do have rate limiting in place to prevent, you are right, so if my request is not allowed can one of the mods delete this post please, sorry.

@teamacc said:
    @seed4u said:

Given the amount of ips you're requesting, it seems like those large retailers have rate-limiting in place to prevent exactly the kind of thing you're trying to do. Please refer to the rules, especially the "white hat" part.

• seed4useed4u Member

I would guess around 500-700$ a month.

@roland12 said:
    What is your budget for this?

• So basically you want to spam tons of blogs and websites with your webstore links? Sounds nice.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@stefeman said:
    So basically you want to spam tons of blogs and websites with your webstore links? Sounds nice.

Don't think I saw anything about spamming links? Sounds like he just wants to scrape amazon and the likes.

Francisco

• seed4useed4u Member

Where did you read that? I need to scrape prices from couple large retailers.

@stefeman said:
    So basically you want to spam tons of blogs and websites with your webstore links? Sounds nice.

• I was thinking about xrumer and scrapebox when I read his post.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • AidanAidan Member

At least he's got a semi-realistic budget :/

• WagnerWagner Member

We sell /24 (256 ip) for $500, bigger blocks can be obtained in the future if you wish.

These are server details:

Quad E7-4870, 512 GB RAM
    1Gbps unmetered
    Processors: 4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 Westmere (total of 40 cores / 80 threads @ 2.40 GHz, turbo @ 2.80 GHz)
    Memory: 64x 8GB (512GB) HP branded ECC DDR3-1333
    Solid state drives (SSD's): 1x 2TB Crucial MX300
    Hardware RAID controller: LSI MegaRAID 9361-8i (1GB cache with CacheVault)
    System: HP Proliant enterprise grade hardware, with N+N (2+2) redundant power
    /24 (256 ip)

If you want more ips, these are the prices:
    $200 for each additional /24 (256 ip)

Thks

• AidanAidan Member

We sell /24 (256 ip) for $500, bigger blocks can be obtained in the future if you wish.

If you want more ips, these are the prices: $200 for each additional /24 (256 ip)

Could you perhaps make up your mind?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Aidan said:

If you want more ips, these are the prices: $200 for each additional /24 (256 ip)

Could you perhaps make up your mind?

$500/month likely includes the bitcoin miner special too.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@seed4u

we can get you set up in LA if that will work for you

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Take a look at Hetzner, dirt cheap and have a good network.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

everyone in this thread needs to read the following clause in the rules:

LET is White Hat

We do not allow discussion of how to commit illegal activities such as D/DOS attacks, spamming, hacking, etc. Threads on these subjects will be closed and removed. Discussion of defense against these acts is welcome.

LET is not the place to boast about your DDOS attacks, share your tango downs, or rally the hacking underground to avenge a digital wrong. Discussions encouraging these activities will be closed and removed.

Just to be clear - that list of subjects includes traffic exchange, botnets, subnets so you can barrage sneaker companies in search of the latest tennis shoes, as well as anything that might cause headaches for a hosting provider. Provider lives matter.

source: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91400/lowendtalk-community-rules/p1