Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

control panels reviews Virtualizor solusvm and VMmanager
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

control panels reviews Virtualizor solusvm and VMmanager

This is my first forum topic. I hope it will be useful and in the right place and not be repeated

I want to introduce a special theme for control panels used by VPS service providers
There are many different control panels

What attracted my attention are three control panels that I consider the best in the market today, but each has problems we hope to fix

First Control Panel Virtualizor

Is a great control panel that offers all the features that the provider needs for the service of VPS but its problem instability. It is a panel that offers all the features you need, but unfortunately, the problem of stability always accompanies it ... As you know stability is a priority to use a certain controller or control panel

After the experiment for a period of three years, we found its problem in stability and especially with KVM virtualization we have suffered from the problem of stopping VPS servers for no reason with a few false statistics, especially the character of the consumption of the processor

A trial version of Proxmox has been announced
Is a good idea and encourages a lot to try it, but the question I ask is it fixed?

The second Control panel Solusvm

Is a good control panel but has not developed its Features
Where it was announced about two years ago to release the second version, but it was delayed a lot
After contacting technical support, their response is as follows

Hi,

I understand you and many others are very keen to see SolusVM v2 as soon as possible, and we are keen to make this happen but we also are keen to ensure that what we release is of an appropriate quality and with the functionality required of such a release. There are a lot of changes coming behind the scenes as well as the front-end ones which you probably have already have seen some sneak previews of.

Unfortunately, this has taken longer than we hoped to get to this stage so we can't commit to an ETA at this moment, but we are sure you will like the result of the teams hard work and will be worth the wait! We will be in touch with all customers once it is available for beta customers. Thanks for your patience, I know it has been a long wait but we are pushing to make this happen ASAP without compromising quality.

Thanks

We hope they will be at our best because developing features gives us greater ease

The third Controle panel VMmanger

It is also fixed and very good but does not provide support for users of OVH datacenter
This is what many suppliers are abandoning

Finally, I hope that I have provided you with a comprehensive summary of my experience

Thank you for your reading of the topic and I hope members share their experience

Greetings