Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a 1T disk space DMCA ignored VPS.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a 1T disk space DMCA ignored VPS.

1 CPU core, 1GB RAM , 1T disk space .
To allow BT
Please don't recommend hostsolutions.ro (My 1T repaired for almost 20 days. It hasn't been repaired yet)
Budget: $ 10 per month
Thank you!

Comments

• blackblack Member

holyo said: 1 CPU core, 1GB RAM , 1T disk space . To allow BT Please don't recommend hostsolutions.ro (My 1T repaired for almost 20 days. It hasn't been repaired yet) Budget: $ 10 per month Thank you!

I hear you can ask them to provision you a new VPS if you do not care about your data being restored. In your case, I think it's a good option.

• Ovh.ie

They never give me dmca warning.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

You can buy an external hard drive which 99,99% ignores DMCA unless you get raided :)

• holyoholyo Member

black said: I hear you can ask them to provision you a new VPS if you do not care about your data being restored. In your case, I think it's a good option.

I don't care about the data, but I sent the TK request to change the node, it has been two days, did not reply to me.

• @holyo said:

black said: I hear you can ask them to provision you a new VPS if you do not care about your data being restored. In your case, I think it's a good option.

I don't care about the data, but I sent the TK request to change the node, it has been two days, did not reply to me.

Contact @cociu here. He fast respone on LET.

• holyoholyo Member

hawkjohn7 said: Contact @cociu here. He fast respone on LET.

I PM him, did not reply.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I actually clicked on that because of the .ks extension hoping to see something very unique. Daamm I'm stupid :D

• noamannoaman Member

@holyo said:
    1 CPU core, 1GB RAM , 1T disk space .
    To allow BT
    Please don't recommend hostsolutions.ro (My 1T repaired for almost 20 days. It hasn't been repaired yet)
    Budget: $ 10 per month
    Thank you!

Try time 4 vps

If you at looking to host Linux isos ....

No provider will say ...you can host illegal or copyrighted content...

However most of them will not care unless there is a dmca complaint or other copyright complaint...

This discussion has been closed.