Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need DMCA ignored HQ VPS to be used for webserver purposes.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need DMCA ignored HQ VPS to be used for webserver purposes.

4 CPU core, 4GB RAM, 50GB SAS/SSD disk space, 4TB traffic, 1000Mbps connection speed, 2 IPv4 & 4 IPv6, budget: $20 monthly and all layers DDoS protection. I waiting your offers..

Comments

• I think this is 30-35 USD worth considering you want L3/4 + 7 Anti-DDoS and 1Gbps port and multiple IPs and DMCA proof hosting on top of all that.

• WHTWHT Member

Hostsolutions.ro just wait once they are up.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • PwnerPwner Member
    edited June 2017

@ornekdji said:
    4 CPU core, 4GB RAM, 50GB SAS/SSD disk space, 4TB traffic, 1000Mbps connection speed, 2 IPv4 & 4 IPv6, budget: $20 monthly and all layers DDoS protection. I waiting your offers..

Multiply your budget by 10 and you'll be looking at a realistic monthly price for what you're expecting.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You shouldn't be expecting offers to come in. I think it is you who need to go around and begging for offers.

• VPSlicesVPSlices Member
    edited June 2017

If DDoS protection & IPv6 isn't a must, we can match the specs above in Moscow, Russia for £17/m, contact us either on live chat from the link in my signature or with a ticket and we'll give you the order link.

• quickquick Member
    edited June 2017

@VPSlices said:
    If DDoS protection & IPv6 isn't a must, we can match the specs above in Moscow, Russia for £17/m, contact us either on live chat from the link in my signature or with a ticket and we'll give you the order link.

If ram, cpu, bandwidth and disk isn't a must, I am sure some hosts can match..

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

I miss the days where having "HQ" in your post title on here would have you immediately branded as "HackForums skid" and not taken seriously.

Thanked by 1jar
  • DamianDamian Member

joepie91 said: I miss the days where having "HQ" in your post title on here would have you immediately branded as "HackForums skid" and not taken seriously.

Welcome to lowendsilkroad.

Next week: booter VPSes, $7/month.

Thanked by 1quick
  • cociucociu Member

i can offer you this in Romania, pm if you are interesed

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Please do not make us a replacement for hackforum. There are many complications that come from being such a thing. If I have only one job it should be to maintain a line between this forum and that one.

This discussion has been closed.