Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for KVM/Xen VPS in Sweden
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for KVM/Xen VPS in Sweden

Hello everyone. I'm looking for the KVM or Xen based VPS with 128 MB RAM, 256 MB HDD, 1 gbit connection and 1TB/month traffic (but unlimited preferred) with ability to install own ISO image. VPS should be hosted in Sweden with Portlane AB. No more $1/month.

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited June 2017

Don't count on it. HostHatch $5/m in the cheapest Portlane option I can recall. They also have $15/yr VPS to offer, but that one is based on OpenVZ and comes with 500GB bandwidth only.

• @bersy said:
    Don't count on it. HostHatch $5/m in the cheapest Portlane option I can recall.

I know about HH and already use it. But 768MB RAM and 20GB HDD are too large for me so I don't want to pay for unused resources. As I need more than five times lower resources so I want to pay five times less.

• bersybersy Member

Well, why not try to PM @Abdullah or drop a ticket to them directly. But honestly, if I were you I wouldn't count on $1/m anyway.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

$1/month, remove paypal fees, remove cost of IP.

It will be a loss. Expect to pay yearly and it might happen. More likely around $15/year. Unless someone wants you that badly as a customer.

• @mikho said:
    More likely around $15/year.

That's OK. Also I can pay directly without any fees.