Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS/RDP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS/RDP

kobykoby Member
edited June 2017 in Requests

I'm looking for some offers with this specs.

Windows allowed.

Number of Cores: 4 (3+GHz).

High use of CPU allowed.

RAM: 6GB.

Disk Space: 200GB.

Bitcoin

Billing period: Monthly.

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

So basically any payment that is "non traceable" is fine? Or is bank transfer okay?

• kobykoby Member

@Ympker said:
    So basically any payment that is "non traceable" is fine? Or is bank transfer okay?

it has nothing to do with traceable or not, lol. i'm only talking about what payments i use.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@koby said:

@Ympker said:

it has nothing to do with traceable or not, lol. i'm only talking about what payments i use.

So bank transfer is fine? You only stated no cc/paypal

• kobykoby Member
    edited June 2017

@quick said:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/86097/need-vps-for-encoding

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/83355/need-cheap-vps

What is wrong with the offers posted in your last threads? Attention whoring?

the only attention whore in this thread is you.

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

In fairness, those threads were > 1 year ago.

Thanked by 1quick
  • koby said: High use of CPU allowed.

Buy dedicated server and you will be happy

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited June 2017

I can provide offer you the next but only it have 2.60Ghz CPU

4 cores - 6GB RAM - 400GB HDD - 20TB traffic for €15 each month (NL)

• iSkyiSky Member

@joeri said:

have any more cheaper plan ? please send me PM for the list :D

• MikaeelZAMikaeelZA Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2017

@Ympker said:

Don't see how someone's payment option is relevant. If he wishes to keep his transactions private, that's his own thing. If you cannot offer him the service with the payment method he has asked for, don't post, it's very simple.

Stop posting junk to get attention and poke at the OP to respond to you. Bitcoin is something that more providers need to get used to.

• kobykoby Member

@joeri said:

Do you have a site?

And do you have other vps?

Thanked by 1joeri
  • kobykoby Member
    edited June 2017

@MikaeelZA said:

@Ympker said:

Don't see how someone's payment option is relevant. If he wishes to keep his transactions private, that's his own thing. If you cannot offer him the service with the payment method he has asked for, don't post, it's very simple.

Stop posting junk to get attention and poke at the OP to respond to you. Bitcoin is something that more providers need to get used to.

This is, they should look their job instead of just giving negative comments in others posts. I asked for offers, and that's all, the forum has it's rules, if the thread is not a problem for admins, it shouldn't be for others. And it's not about keeping it private at all, it's just what payment method I use. I'm not looking to hack or something and hide myself, I will normally respect their TOS.

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

@koby said:

@joeri said:

Do you have a site?

And do you have other vps?

You can PM me for the offers

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited June 2017

"RDP" If you're looking for Windows 10/Server 2016/2012 to use as a full blown desktop enviroment PaperSpace is a good option https://www.paperspace.com/ and as a bonus all plans include NVIDIA GRID GPU as the one and only GPU set and enabled by default (no messing around with video BS, it just works unlike every other host I've used where it's software graphics or none at all) and offers cheap prices and hourly billing as well. Plus unlike OVH DeskAAS it's available in New York and California as well and they use HE's network, IP space under their ASN and datacenters so you're getting good network connectivity as well.

Sadly they only support Credit/Debit card billing though...

• Are you going to use it for Encoding?