Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For PRIVATE RDP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For PRIVATE RDP

-

Hello ,

I'm Looking For Private Rdp / Encoding Allowed / Admin Access

specification :

RAM 10GB Dedicated

CPU vCORE 6

Intel Xeon 2x E5620 or Anything Like this .

1Gbps Dedicated Port * Guaranteed 500-900Mbps " / Unmetered Bandwidth

1000GB SATA Storage or 250 SSD

Windows 2012

France/Canada

Budget 30-40$

Comments

• PwnerPwner Member

So you can run your social media bots on? No thanks.

All of your previous posts contain requests for these specs, and every time it's so you can run your bots. Either way, it doesn't matter since the price you're reaching for is nowhere near feasible for a Windows machine with 1Gbps port.

• AidanAidan Member

Wouldn't that budget basically only cover the Windows license?

• So.... Basically a Windows VPS, but managed...?

• Your bandwidth requirements alone make your post unrealistic.

• mikewazar said: Your bandwidth requirements alone make your post unrealistic.

No, unrealistic we see daily - this is just ridiculous.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

FlamesRunner said: So.... Basically a Windows VPS, but managed...?

There's a semi-separate RDP market out there. Like a VPS, yes, but aimed at people who don't want to admin a full box, just want a space to run Windows apps. Even Amazon offers this now with their virtual desktop thing.

There's then a submarket of people who want their RDP for encoding/plexing/etc. which appears to be where the OP falls.

mikewazar said: Your bandwidth requirements alone make your post unrealistic.

No kidding. $30/mo for 10GB RAM, 6 vcore, 500-900mbps @ unmetered, Windows license...yeah...

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • Aidan said: Wouldn't that budget basically only cover the Windows license?

I dont have a clue how Windows licensing works, but BuyVM offers free Server 2012 even with their $3.5 VPS, so it's probably not that expensive (for VPSes anway).

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • ewrekewrek Member

If you can life with 10GB ram cache, 1Gbit dedicated internal network and 2TB disk space mounted on dev/null i can help you.

• ewrek said: If you can life with 10GB ram cache, 1Gbit dedicated internal network and 2TB disk space mounted on dev/null i can help you.

But is /dev/null web scale?

Thanked by 1ewrek
  • ewrekewrek Member

@jgillich said:

ewrek said: If you can life with 10GB ram cache, 1Gbit dedicated internal network and 2TB disk space mounted on dev/null i can help you.

But is /dev/null web scale?

yeah and 127.0.0.1 will load pretty fast. Can give you a discount.

• yeah and 127.0.0.1 will load pretty fast. Can give you a discount.

Yo can I get 192.168.0.0/24 for my sneaker bot?

Thanked by 1ewrek
  • ewrekewrek Member
    edited June 2017

@mikewazar said:

Sure, but for security reasons i need you to ask to show your ID held by your naked girlfriend.

Thanked by 2raindog308 bugrakoc
  • @mikewazar said:

No, but you can get 10.0.0.0/8 for 10cents/IP. Bitcoin only to prevent chargeback.

• @raindog308 said:

FlamesRunner said: So.... Basically a Windows VPS, but managed...?

There's a semi-separate RDP market out there. Like a VPS, yes, but aimed at people who don't want to admin a full box, just want a space to run Windows apps. Even Amazon offers this now with their virtual desktop thing.

AWS Workspaces allows users full local admin access, therefore it is kind of VPS and not private RDP.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Makenai said: AWS Workspaces allows users full local admin access, therefore it is kind of VPS and not private RDP.

Good point. It's one of those areas where terms overlap. Some RDP allow admin access, some don't, and as you point out, there's really no difference between RDP with admin and a VPS.

Thanked by 2Eased Makenai
  • @raindog308 said:

Makenai said: AWS Workspaces allows users full local admin access, therefore it is kind of VPS and not private RDP.

Good point. It's one of those areas where terms overlap. Some RDP allow admin access, some don't, and as you point out, there's really no difference between RDP with admin and a VPS.

Don't forget about the windows vps market with gpu's for example paperspace, and liquidsky.

Thanked by 2Eased raindog308
  • ngstargatengstargate Member
    edited June 2017

"Dedicated server, PRIVATE RDP"... What next?
    That's some strange guy with a history of mental health problems.

• micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2017

I can maybe help you --- not at that price though as that's unrealistic. I will do a 70$/monthly for those specs on a KVM machine. PM me if you want. The reason it's such a high price is because of the unmetered bandwidth. It is in Seattle though, not Canada, but still fairly close.

• Thread closed on request.

This discussion has been closed.