Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocketrix Inc. | 1 year SPECIAL offers! | 50% OFF | 30& OFF Lifetime | DDoS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rocketrix Inc. | 1 year SPECIAL offers! | 50% OFF | 30& OFF Lifetime | DDoS Protection

First of all we would like to thank all of our customers for their trust and their support!

We still have the old SPECIAL plans here : https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/116557/rocketrix-5-year-cpanel-cloudlinux-ddos-protected

But we are getting more mad with our offers this time :

1 YEAR SPECIAL 4 | 1$/Month

Click here to order!

• 13.5 GB Web Space
  • 300GB Bandwidth
  • 80 Email Accounts
  • 20 MySQL Databases
  • Suitable for 2000 Daily visits 
  • CloudLinux
  • Auto installers.
  • DDoS Protection
  • 10 Addon Domains
  • 99.95% Uptime Guarantee
  • 24/7 Technical Support 

Also
You can use any of those codes to order ANY product from Rocketrix

Code: 1YEAR to get 50% off your first payment (Expires on: 7/7/2017)

Code: 1YEARWITHUS to get a 30% LFIETIME Discount (Expires on: 7/7/2017)

Comments

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2017

"Germany, Flankenstein Location" should be "Germany, Falkenstein Location", assuming you are hosting those services with Hetzner.

• RocketrixRocketrix Member
    edited June 2017

@CConner said:
    "Germany, Flankenstein Location" should be "Germany, Falkenstein Location", assuming you are hosting those services with Hetzner.

Also at OVH for France

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Did you actually read what I said? I was pointing out a blatant typo.

• Rocketrix the worse hosting service I have ever seen, scammer, never pay and buy hosting, do not waste your time...Server was every 15 minutes offline, I have submitted many tickets, no answer, finally I have asked paypal for refund...After refund request Rocketrix denied access to CPANEL and they said that they will not unlock unless I do not mark " Solved " into PAYPAL...Of course I did not trust them and did not mark " as solved "...Paypal finally refunded...If Rocketrix a professional hosting service, they sould firstly try to solve my problem...This is one of the money scam technique via paypal, if you one time mark " as solved " in paypal, you can never open case again...This means that your money is stolen legally...