Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% Off in any ssd plan , price start from 3.50 eur/mo 1gbps port speed Located in RO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% Off in any ssd plan , price start from 3.50 eur/mo 1gbps port speed Located in RO

cociucociu Member
edited June 2017 in Offers

Hello Let people ,

today we offer this cupon code (recurring for life time) : "SSDPLAN550OFF" wich is valid until 30.06.2017 or for the first 100 customers (what first occurred) and is apply 50% reduction from the normal price in any our ssd plans (pure ssd).

If you are interesed please click here

Virtualization : Lxc (like openvz)

Aviable template :

centos-6-x86-minimal.tar.gz

centos-6-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz

centos-7-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz

debian-6.0-x86-minimal.tar.gz

debian-6.0-x86_64,local:vztmpl

debian-7.0-x86-minimal.tar.gz

debian-7.0-x86_64.tar.gz

ubuntu-10.04-x86.tar.gz

ubuntu-10.04-x86_64.tar.gz

ubuntu-12.04-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz

ubuntu-14.04-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz

ubuntu-14.04-x86_64.tar.gz

ubuntu-16.10-standard_16.10-1_amd64.tar.gz

The principal network in this offer is UPC (liberty global)

Also we have this cupon code (recurring for life time) : "ThanksLETpeople" wich is 30% off the price from our normal prices , you can use this cupon code in any of this plans if you pay quarently : Cheap Dedicated Servers in Romania

The principal network in this offer is UPC (liberty global)

To mention the first plan in budget server is came with dual processor and 8 gb ram instead of what is write in the page. (free upgrade from our part)

Thanks all ,
Marius

Thanked by 1SwordfishBE

Comments

• I have a blog.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

I'm sorry, I don't really understand the last phrase
    Free upgrade for what?

• cociucociu Member

qtwrk said: I'm sorry, I don't really understand the last phrase Free upgrade for what?

in our page the first plan in dedi is came with only one cpu and only 4 gb , you will recive dual cpu and 8 gb instead of what is posted in our webpage.

• @cociu said:

qtwrk said: I'm sorry, I don't really understand the last phrase Free upgrade for what?

in our page the first plan in dedi is came with only one cpu and only 4 gb , you will recive dual cpu and 8 gb instead of what is posted in our webpage.

So basically it's the second (dedi) offer but with an unmetered 100mbit port and a 10k rpm disk instead of a 15k rpm disk?

• cociucociu Member

teamacc said: So basically it's the second (dedi) offer but with an unmetered 100mbit port and a 10k rpm disk instead of a 15k rpm disk?

yes is something like this.

• 36062023606202 Member
    edited June 2017

No Debian 8 or 9? Why? Debian 7 is close to being ancient. Do you really want people to use outdated operating systems on your nodes? No sense for security? Sorry, but that makes me wonder whether you are a serious provider.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Will this be as terrible as what happened when the storage offers came out to play?

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • @hawc said:
    Will this be as terrible as what happened when the storage offers came out to play?

What happened?

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@3606202 said:

@hawc said:

What happened?

long story short , it was so popular and got overwhelmed.

Thanked by 23606202 sayem314
  • Doesn't sound too wrong?!

• DwayneDwayne Member
    edited June 2017

@3606202 said:

@hawc said:

What happened?

Node down for more than three weeks with no ETA given, ticket asking for a new vps on another node unanswered for more than a week. Last status update in client area two weeks ago.

Thanked by 13606202
  • 36062023606202 Member
    edited June 2017

Okay. Thank you, I will look around elsewhere then! Seems like more hassle than saving in the end.

• bugrakocbugrakoc Member
    edited June 2017

@cociu said:
    debian-6.0-x86-minimal.tar.gz
    debian-6.0-x86_64,local:vztmpl

Seriously? Debian 6 is eol since February 2016. You should consider removing that man.

Thanked by 13606202
  • cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

Dwayne said: Node down for more than three weeks with no ETA given, ticket asking for a new vps on another node unanswered for more than a week. Last status update in client area two weeks ago.

first i am obligated to tell you this :

1) we have ask apologise many time what was happened in 2 nodes from a totaly of 70 so this is not so mall

2) we have ofered to all this afected customers +3 month for free

3) we have ask patciense because move +300 tb is not easy and not so rappid.

4) we have give the posibility to all this customers to ask for a new vps and we will provide in order what we have recived this ...

5) we have offered full refound for all users what we have ask for this.

6_) we have ask to not opened unnecessary tikets with the subject "any eta" "any news" etc.

Wich one of this is not clear for you ?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • cociucociu Member

hawc said: Will this be as terrible as what happened when the storage offers came out to play?

if you sell 100 articulos and you faill in one all this others articulos is shit for you ?

• I just went through your posting history and must admit that I saw quite a shitfest. Absolutely not convinced why I should get any service with you. You do not seem to bee too knowledgable when it comes to technical issues and neither seems your staff. Not to mention your wording and general professionalism. Cheap prices are good, but not everything, despite it seems that this is your main selling point. So best of luck, but I would rather choose a real provider and spend some pennies more.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

3606202 said: I just went through your posting history and must admit that I saw quite a shitfest. Absolutely not convinced why I should get any service with you. You do not seem to bee too knowledgable when it comes to technical issues and neither seems your staff. Not to mention your wording and general professionalism. Cheap prices are good, but not everything, despite it seems that this is your main selling point. So best of luck, but I would rather choose a real provider and spend some pennies more.

who obligate you to buy ? also are you sure about my stuff ?

• 36062023606202 Member
    edited June 2017

No, not obligated at all. But I considered it (based on the pricing) and am very glad that I did some reading here in advance. Anyway, no hard feelings - best of luck to you, I am out.

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited June 2017

Any possibility of disk upgrades on dedis? Something like 2x2TB?

• cociucociu Member

caracal said: Any possibility of disk upgrades on dedis? Something like 2x2TB?

in this offer no, sorry

• @3606202 said:
    No, not obligated at all. But I considered it (based on the pricing) and am very glad that I did some reading here in advance. Anyway, no hard feelings - best of luck to you, I am out.

Finally, a sane person.

Thanked by 13606202
  • 3606202 said: Do you really want people to use outdated operating systems on your nodes? No sense for security?

You can upgrade your system by yourself. And hope that the host node is kept up to date.

cociu said: we have ask apologise many time what was happened in 2 nodes from a totaly of 70 so this is not so mall

In my opinion you did as good as you could (quite fast considering the huge volume of data, +3 month for free...) but it could have been nice to send an email to all affected users. It was easy to stay updated reading let, but users who don't check let often must have had a way to stay updated on their services.

Problem seems to be fixed, though.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited June 2017

@3606202 Yes, Marius (@cociu) did fail to deliver on time some of the servers on his crazy offer some months ago, but he delivered (I was one of the lasts, many weeks later, and now I am a happy storage user for peanuts!!!).
    His service, compared for the price, is really good! And if you read the tons of pages in the thread you refer to, there was no a shitfest but some angry children that expected the moon and right away!
    If you follow the thread, you will see that in the end, no one really continued not having his service and Marius did offer a full refund to anyone he didn't want to wait for delivery and free months to all of his clients that had that delay.
    As of "amateur" staff you have accused him (You do not seem to bee too knowledgable when it comes to technical issues and neither seems your staff) , this conclusion is by reading a thread in a public forum? He has other staff, too, than him (he is not technician) and they respond to tickets, not here.
    And if you really searched the threads about cociu's offers here, you should see that the majority of his clients are real fans and some of them are long time reputable LET members and not random guys with 5 days presence in this community.

TL;DR You have to try something first to decide if it is good or not. Cociu's selling point is not (only) his cheap prices, but his real will to help any LET member and any client going much further that the majority of hosters, the stability of the service he offers (did you find a lot of complains about the quality compared to the price?) and his passion about this endeavor (even if it's not his main field).

• kendidkendid Veteran

He takes criticism very personally -- as he puts his whole heart into his servers... This is his biggest flaw, but also his biggest strength... Appreciate it when you see someone giving 110%...

Hopefully these problems are almost in the past! I have one of his thanksgiving servers and it's worked flawlessly for me... I'll probably end up dropping it though, as the price is going up soon :( [it was only a one year price]

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

kendid said: it was only a one year price

Ask him about the price, before you drop the vps (at least, if you still want it).

• cociucociu Member

is hard to beleve but yes i still have clients who is used so way not have +1 template there ?

• cociucociu Member

jvnadr said: jvnadr

thanks, i will try to not comment nothing because always i repeat the same , we have faill in 2 nodes from a x total. Also i am here for almost 3 years and i have many LET people content ... clearly is almost imposible to have all customers content. Also i note a tendency in almost the same customers from LET to bash us in the last month ....

• cociucociu Member

kendid said: I'll probably end up dropping it though, as the price is going up soon :( [it was only a one year price]

stay connected to my offers , i am sure you will find something verry atractive soon. We still have problems with this 2 nodes but once is all done i will focus to offer something verry atractive here to shut their mouths to some persons who never coment something constructive.

Thanked by 1kendid
  • cociucociu Member

kendid said: He takes criticism very personally -- as he puts his whole heart into his servers... This is his biggest flaw, but also his biggest strength... Appreciate it when you see someone giving 110%...

we are working 20 hours/day all personal in the last 5 month , we are like a family , yes maybe i take it somethimes verry personal because i know the true what is in backround and when i see a child acuse us for x x x things and i know is not my intention to have any customer uncontent , more i always try to compensate in something to be all people content .... but never mind.

Thanked by 1kendid
  • fingonfingon Member

Could I add more HDDs to Dedicated Server?