Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How good is Scaleway? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How good is Scaleway?

2»

Comments

• trnjtrnj Member

Down again :(

• williewillie Member
    edited July 2017

My Scaleway C1 is reachable at the moment.

• trnjtrnj Member
    edited July 2017

@willie said:
    My Scaleway C1 is reachable at the moment.

Pretty unstable past month. Unfortunately, Scaleway does not post any status of downtime, so users like me have to search twitter for twits from other scaleway users :)

Will definitely invest time and money and move from Online.net + Scaleway stack to OVH + OVH Cloud.

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

Haven't had any major issues with my Scaleway VC1S VM in Amsterdam, and I'm actually quite pleased with it overall. 99.9919% uptime during the past 6 months.

• williewillie Member

trnj said: Unfortunately, Scaleway does not post any status of downtime, so users like me have to search twitter for twits from other scaleway users :)

Well it's not so hard to put up some monitoring... I might do that but I figure if one of my servers is down, it's down. If it's running something important, whatever it is should be on multiple hosts. Otherwise I can live with the downtime.