Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InceptionHosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InceptionHosting

EhtiEhti Member
edited July 2013 in Help

I was looking for a reseller package and had read a few good reviews about InceptionHosting & @AnthonySmith here, so thought why not contact them.

But the experience has been VERY poor so far. Late responses are fine, but NO response at all? Wasn't expecting that. I contacted Prometeus as well and inquired about the package, to which they responded within 2 hours and I'm not even their client.

First contact made on 24/25th June via Pre-Sales form - No response.

2nd attempt: Via twitter, @Inception_VPS: No response.

3rd attempt: Email to [email protected] on 8th July - No response.

Disappointed.

Comments

• Have you checked your SPAM folders?

• What are you asking the provider about?

• EhtiEhti Member
    edited July 2013

Yes, I've checked spam.

@sundaymouse said:
    What are you asking the provider about?

Some more info about their reseller packages.

• @Ehti Seems like they really not interested to provider resellership to you.

• EhtiEhti Member
    edited July 2013

@CentrioHost said:
    Ehti Seems like they really not interested to provider resellership to you.

I wouldn't like to draw this conclusion yet, I'll wait for a reply from Anthony or any other of their rep. I'm not exactly sure how they weren't able to reply.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I'm no rep but Anthony has been pretty busy lately with some new stuff and the time that is left of the day is focused with his current customers.

Thats no excuse, but he runs a one man show unlike Prometeus. ( I have nothing bad to say about Prometeus).

Tag him here (as you already have) and I'm sure he will get around to answer you soon.
    Regarding the email to sales, I would wait another day or so before jumping ship. The timezones might differ between you and him.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Ehti I am sorry to see this post, not too sure what has gone on here, I have looked through the sales inbox for the 24/25th June and cannot see any messages that remotely relate to a reseller account, also no DM's on twitter and nothing was received yesterday via [email protected]

I can assure you if I had seen your message I would have responded.

If it helps the reseller packages are listed here: http://inceptionhosting.com/resellers/

I can see you only joined on the 6th July many people here will vouch for the fact that I will always get back to people, if you want to drop me a PM here I will get back to you if you are still interested

@CentrioHost That is simply not the case, I am very surprised to see this post and really have no idea what has gone on, @Ehti please let me know what email address you used so I can try and back trace this?

Anthony.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • EhtiEhti Member

Part of the reason I joined was to post this problem here if I can't get a response even after third attempt :/ But good to see your response here.

Email: ehtisham [at] ehtisham.com
    Twitter:

• @AnthonySmith Finally this this thread got attention.

edited July 2013

@Ehti

Thanks for clarifying that, I have traced the email, sorry something has obviously gone wrong when you sent the message here is what I got in the body of the message:

Email:
    That's it, I will run some tests and see if I can find the issue with the contact form, It was sent on the 6th July though. I have also jumped on twitter (I am not the most active on twitter I must admit and although I can follow your tweet it is not showing up my side and no notification of being mentioned was sent as it usually is either)

If you want to drop me a PM or send me a direct mail to inbox@ I will get back to you as fast as humanly possible.

I am genuinely sorry if it seemed like you were being ignored it really was not the intention :)

Anthony.

Thanked by 1mpkossen

@CentrioHost said:
    AnthonySmith Finally this this thread got attention.

I am both glad and sorry to see it had to be posted, the fact I responded to this in under an hour from creation hopefully shows I do try to keep an eye on what is going on.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@CentrioHost said:

Yeah I wonder too, what's up with this "Finally", it's not like this thread was sitting around unattended for months (or even a day).

edited July 2013

@rm_ said:
    Yeah I wonder too, what's up with this "Finally", it's not like this thread was sitting around unattended for months (or even a day).

:) I think we know its a WHT style post, but that's fine, competition is healthy.

I would not blame the OP at all if I never hear back from him I just wanted to make it clear it was not a deliberate attempt to ignore anyone.

• EhtiEhti Member

Okay that clears some confusion and yeah good to see your quick response here. I'll get back to you shortly via PM.

• @CentrioHost said:

What's your problem? I don't see anyone here bashing you because you are saying you are providing services since 2007 when your domain name is registered in 2009.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Anthony is a great guy, he wouldn't ignore anyone even if he didn't want to provide service to them. I think this is just a minor mis-understanding :)

• Been with IH for pretty long time too.. and always got his response pretty fast.. I'm sure that must be something happend so that he got late reply on your email...

• 5n1p5n1p Member

I also can't believe @AnthonySmith would not reply, its not his style. But good to see this is sorted now :) .

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Maybe change thread title...

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Maounique said:
    Maybe change thread title...

I have changed the title as I see fit. ;-)

• @serverian said:
    What's your problem? I don't see anyone here bashing you because you are saying you are providing services since 2007 when your domain name is registered in 2009.

Arsehole. You did not see my other parents site and also not About Us page. Dont you? Your offtopic quite like stupid to me.

@CentrioHost

I don't think there is any need to get that aggressive, you are not representing yourself very well at all in this thread.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    CentrioHost

I don't think there is any need to get that aggressive, you are not representing yourself very well at all in this thread.

My first two opinion in this thread based on "But the experience has been VERY poor so far. Late responses are fine, but NO response at all? Wasn't expecting that." thats what I see on first place and reply my two replies. As every one get solution thats fine, I just told that finally get attention because OP mention he did not get response "but NO response at all?" thats it. But this shitty response from @serverian cheap shit just blow my mind. In whats reply I was freaking out there. This person is nothing just a cheapshit. If Moderator needs to banned me for this aggressive reply. Go ahead. Not a problem at all.

Wow... just walk away man, its only a forum.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Looks like it's time to add another provider to the LOL NO list!