Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vmware VPS 256M/10GB unmetered 10Mb bandwidth @ $6/mo with special code
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vmware VPS 256M/10GB unmetered 10Mb bandwidth @ $6/mo with special code

prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep
edited January 2012 in Offers

Prometeus, is a hosting provider since 1997 (mainly with
the brand IperWeb, even if now all operation are run by
Prometeus.com).
We are located in Milan, Italy and have 5 racks colocated in the
largest campus/intenet exchange of Italy. We have our Provider
Indipendent Ip (from RIPE) and do BGP with our Autonomus System Number
(AS34971).

Until now we offered only high end/HA vmware virtual machine. But since some months we decided to introduce some low end VPS (with a 50% off promotion running right now at http://www.prometeus.net/sito/VPS).

One of them, we think, fit well within LEB requirement (after a specific
promotion code for a 60% discount for your visitors: LEB60REC).

The link to order (with the code included) is:
https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=14&currency=3&promocode=LEB60REC

Virtualization: vmware
CPU: 1
RAM: 256MB
Hard disk: 10GB
Bandwidth: 10Mb/sec unmetered
Regular price: $15/month, $6 with the above promo code LEB60REC

The only payment method is Paypal, the provisioning is manual, usually in a few hours (24H max).

Our clusters all use SAN to store the vm (we use one Coraid SRX3200 AOE and two fiber channel Sun 6130 arrays - a bit old but they do the job!). When we need to distribute load VM are moved live from a host to another and in case of a host failure the virtual machine is restarted on another host in automatic.

I know you like the dd sequencial test... I'm sorry but you don't find spectacular sequencial numbers here, our storage is optimized to handle high concurrency I/O with the right latency, just run some real life random i/o test and then you will see what I mean.

If you have questions or comments please post here or write us to [email protected]

Thank you

Salvatore

www.prometeus.com

Comments