Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap VPS for VPN purposes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap VPS for VPN purposes

trondontrondon Member
edited June 2017 in General

Hello,

I'm looking for cheap VPS all over the world, with just the intent of routing small amount of traffic through each server. My concern is however, when somebody searches the IPs for example from kimsufi servers, they can see its registered to, and provider is OVH.

Are there any small providers or datacenters that are internet providers as well, so if I use their server, there is no suspicion I use some VPS just to hide my IP or something like this. (Ideally it would show things similar to normal residental ISP in that country).

The server will not be used for any illegal purposes, just want to hide my location and that I'm behind VPN. Thank you.

Comments

• DiggDigitalDiggDigital Member, Host Rep

what's cheap = to? euro 99/year will do?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Time4VPS will show "UAB Rakrejus" if you visit infobyip.com so I guess that is not too obvious in terms of revealing the actual providername.

• Please take a look at our recent offers, we do allow VPSes for the VPN purposes

• @Ympker said:
    Time4VPS will show "UAB Rakrejus" if you visit infobyip.com so I guess that is not too obvious in terms of revealing the actual providername.¨

thank you, this is exactly what Im looking for.

• @DiggDigital said:
    what's cheap = to? euro 99/year will do?

yea, although we only want to use it for low traffic vpn, so for that it seems kinda expensive. However, how about my requirement of provider/isp on whois? Thanks.

• @Ympker said:
    Time4VPS will show "UAB Rakrejus" if you visit infobyip.com so I guess that is not too obvious in terms of revealing the actual providername.

But now people know that its time4vps :)

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@cyberpersons said:

@Ympker said:

It is no secret though :- )

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Well, I need cheap VPN too, but for chocolate purpose.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

If you want to buy sneakers, then buy some IP space and have it announced by one of our many BGP enabled providers.

• @Ympker said:

@cyberpersons said:

@Ympker said:

It is no secret though :- )

Yes, it was a joke.

But OP need to be anonymous. :)

• Look for providers who provide SWIP support. I personally know RamNode supports it.