Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a Korean VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a Korean VPS

2»

Comments

• full!

• JonesJones Member
    edited June 2017

@estnoc

@kaka51 said:
    Only for personal agents, I can accept the price is $5USD/m
    Configuration requirements are not high:
    1 CPU
    512 RAM
    10G HDDorSSD
    500G Bandwidth
    Please give me some advice, thank you

5 euros do it?
    If there is no problem, I will buy

• @rm_ said:

You didn't tag him :(

Intentionally, I remove the tag when I honestly don't want the other person to get notified and reply, but prefer that the discussion on a particular subject would just end.

Note how this message doesn't tag you either. :)

You just made my day. No really, you did :(

Thanked by 1default
  • Probably not that price but internetbrothers.co.kr VPS are highly reliable.

• default said: It's not a joke. It's just hosting in North Korea

You realise they have no stable power, no stable internet, 24/7 DDoS and sending any money to KP would get you immediately on UN sanctions lists, right? Probably not.

Aside, OVH cannot sell to North Korea at all, if that would be an actual real customer entry it violates multiple UN sanctions at once. But we all know it obviously is not.

rm_ said: and I believe anyone is free to write anything into their subnet whois at OVH...

Yes, but RIPE at one point complains. Can't find the mail but they did not like my KP - not because of geoloc but rather because of the not real data in the person object.