Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you need a KS-3C promo dedi?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you need a KS-3C promo dedi?

vishvish Member

I have one of the Kimsufi promos in an i5-3570s flavor available. it is in the bhs datacenter with 16gb ram and a 2tb hard drive. I can't transfer it, and I can't sell the account it is on, but I can manage it for you at cost if anyone is interested.

I also have a storage kvm in a bhs datacenter available for $2.5 per TB.

I'm only making this available to current LET members with 1+ years account in good standing.

Disclaimer: I am not a provider, keep that in mind.

Comments

• That's risky ... why not just let it expire?

• vishvish Member

I thought I would be nice, but yah.. you may be right.. probably less headache just letting it expire.

• williewillie Member

What's the situation with the storage kvm?

• teperteper Member

Have you confirm from kimsufi if it can be transferred?

• PwnerPwner Member

@teper said:
    Have you confirm from kimsufi if it can be transferred?

Kimsufi's cannot be transferred, effectively, you'd be paying to the OP and he'd have to pay OVH. This also means that you'd either need to request access to his account, or have him run server maintenance (OS reinstalls, restarts, rescue mode) on your behalf.

• vishvish Member

@willie said:

Personal server in ovh bhs datacenter I have some extra storage on. got it running proxmox so I would setup a kvm with dedicated bw and ip

• @vish said:

@willie said:

Personal server in ovh bhs datacenter I have some extra storage on. got it running proxmox so I would setup a kvm with dedicated bw and ip

$5 for 2TB of disk? Hell yeah!

• Wow, people will wonder why they gave up their KS-3C promos. People who did not get on the deal are still waiting on the next one. Awesome deal...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ljseals said:
    Wow, people will wonder why they gave up their KS-3C promos. People who did not get on the deal are still waiting on the next one. Awesome deal...

I have 2, still regret the one I gave up. Next time I'm getting as many as I can.

Thanked by 1ljseals
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2017

@Nekki said:

@ljseals said:
    Wow, people will wonder why they gave up their KS-3C promos. People who did not get on the deal are still waiting on the next one. Awesome deal...

I have 2, still regret the one I gave up. Next time I'm getting as many as I can.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Neoon said:

@Nekki said:

@ljseals said:

I don't know what the point of you is.

• didtavdidtav Member

@Neoon said:

@Nekki said:

@ljseals said:

Lol...
    Some people are obsessed,, let them be

@OP if you don't need it anymore, let it expired. I doubt anyone will be interested in renting your kimdufi

Sorry for my broken English :v