Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to delist? (justspam.org)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to delist? (justspam.org)

Seems there is no delist button, and their captcha not working anymore. So cant get the "link".

Any suggestion?

Comments

• cyberpersonscyberpersons Member
    edited June 2017

Removal Policy

To remove an IP from our blacklist requires, it has to be removed from the other >well-known and independent blacklists in first place.

As soon as we are the only blacklist that has an IP listed, it can be removed from >dnsbl.justspam.org via our website by anyone that is in control of the IP.

Please make sure your system stopped spamming before you remove it from our >blacklist. Another removal of a formerly removed, but new listed IP is not possible for the >next 30 days. You have been warned.

There is honestly no point of contact on their website. :)

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited June 2017

Once you check an IP on their website, you should see that "Test if this IP can be removed" button.

Make sure the IP is clean on all other RBLs first, though.

Edit: ah, nevermind, you get stuck after that step.

• @HBAndrei said:

Once you check an IP on their website, you should see that "Test if this IP can be removed" button.

Make sure the IP is clean on all other RBLs first, though.

Edit: ah, nevermind, you get stuck after that step.

Sadly if you click, then you will see captcha error and cannot delist. I use your blacklist service, i should send the IP and take a try.

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

ZweiTiger said: Sadly if you click, then you will see captcha error and cannot delist.

Yeah, I figured that once I found an IP address that was "eligible" for delisting on their site.

However, according to our records it seems they do delist IPs, last delisting by this RBL was recorded on 7 June. So I'm guessing their system just recently broke down.

• UrDNUrDN Member
    edited June 2017

Be aware that by trying to delist your IP, you are going to notify the administrators of this scam, which they may use to target you even further.

I would rather contact the administrator of the email server which is using that.