Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Cheap Yearly Storage NAT VPS/Shared Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Cheap Yearly Storage NAT VPS/Shared Hosting

edited June 2017 in Requests

Budget: Under $5 USD a year

Don't care if it's a NAT VPS or shared hosting as long as it comes with an IP that I can point my domain to.

Storage: At least 50GB. Either HDD or SSD will be fine.

Currently WisHosting is very competitive, offering 256MB RAM and 40GB space for $3 a year, but I estimate I'll need more storage. VirMach is also great, but low storage space.

Thanks!

Comments

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

I don't know any (NAT) VPS in that price range that offers more storage than Wishosting.

• eloftyelofty Member

cant you just buy 2? I know this will take you $1 over but youd also have 30gb extra space :)

• @elofty said:
    cant you just buy 2? I know this will take you $1 over but youd also have 30gb extra space :)

That's a good idea, but it would require me to do some back-end modifications to send requests to one or the other server depending on the domain. I would rather avoid this for simplicity and consistency but it might have to do. Thanks!

BlackBlaze B2 also seems like a very good offer, but having a small VPS just offers a bit more feature-wise.

• I can help you with that on a shared web hosting account for 5$usd/y

70GB storage, let me know if you'd like to continue

• bersybersy Member

elofty said: cant you just buy 2? I know this will take you $1 over but youd also have 30gb extra space :)

Only their KVM VMs can be combined to my knowledge.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

50GB for $5 p/year is a STRETCH.

Anyone offering you that will be out of business within a few years imo.

Thanked by 3saf31 adamluk bersy