Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zxhost ticket no reply, vps pend for a week
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zxhost ticket no reply, vps pend for a week

Last week I bought a vps from zxhost, Now status is still pending. So I open a ticket, but still no reply !

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Flagged for fraud perhaps?

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

Tagging @AshleyUk to make sure they see this. You most likely got flagged as fraud and went unnoticed.

• @Rhys said:
    Tagging @AshleyUk to make sure they see this. You most likely got flagged as fraud and went unnoticed.

Thanks. But I don't know why they don't reply my ticket...

• @pbgben said:

Invalid hostname? I remember WHMCS allowing bad hostnames through, causing automated creation to fail.

Thanked by 1netpioneer
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@doghouch said:

@pbgben said:

Invalid hostname? I remember WHMCS allowing bad hostnames through, causing automated creation to fail.

Possibly, but if so host should have seen the "Automatic Setup Failed" e-mail.

• Order was stuck in a pending state (user selected no OS), the ticket was replied and users service manually setup.

• @AshleyUk said:
    Order was stuck in a pending state (user selected no OS), the ticket was replied and users service manually setup.

So can you give me I link how I can manually setup?

• @wechat010 said:

@AshleyUk said:
    Order was stuck in a pending state (user selected no OS), the ticket was replied and users service manually setup.

• AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
    edited June 2017

@wechat010 said:

@wechat010 said:

@AshleyUk said:

As per the above reply your VM was setup and active, I have resent your login details.

• a3Brena3Bren Member

@AshleyUk clientarea down?

• FalzoFalzo Member

@a3Bren said:

just checked, https://billing.zxhost.co.uk/clientarea.php is reachable from here...

• netpioneernetpioneer Member
    edited June 2017

@AshleyUk: Could you please take a look: pending ~26h (ticket #738627). I guess the hostname was invalid (too short). Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • a3Brena3Bren Member
    edited June 2017

@Falzo said:

@a3Bren said:

just checked, https://billing.zxhost.co.uk/clientarea.php is reachable from here...

clientarea?action=productdetails stuck very a long time here.
    I managed to open it via a proxy.