Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS system reboot can not be opened,please help me!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS system reboot can not be opened,please help me!

zxsdwzxsdw Member
edited July 2013 in Help

VPS system reboot can not be opened.KVM panel can't login.
How do I open it?please help me!

Comments

• For this, you will need to contact your VPS hosting provider.

Thanked by 1zxsdw
  • IshaqIshaq Member

I responded to your ticket an hour or so ago, we have disabled SolusVM due to previous exploits and are almost ready to bring Feathur (replacement panel) online.

This thread is completely unnecessary.

Thanked by 1connercg
  • zxsdwzxsdw Member

@Ishaq said:
    I responded to your ticket an hour or so ago, we have disabled SolusVM due to previous exploits and are almost ready to bring Feathur (replacement panel) online.

This thread is completely unnecessary.

Hi Ishaq.My vps is not open.I don't know what to do now.can you tell me.thanks.

• @zxsdw said:
    Hi Ishaq.My vps is not open.I don't know what to do now.can you tell me.thanks.

Yeah, he said he answered your ticket an hour ago.

• zxsdwzxsdw Member
    edited July 2013

.%>_<%..

• zxsdwzxsdw Member

@MrObvious said:
    Yeah, he said he answered your ticket an hour ago.

Cry.He didn't tell me how to solve the problem..%>_<%...So ask someone else.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited July 2013

I'm finding it hard to understand you @zxsdw, you say you want a reboot open, then your vps isn't open, then the control panel isn't open. Do you know someone that speaks English and can translate for you?

• zxsdwzxsdw Member

@Ishaq said:
    I'm finding it hard to understand you zxsdw, you say you want a reboot open, then your vps isn't open, then the control panel isn't open. Do you know someone that speaks English and can translate for you?

My english not very good!I'm so sorry, I'm really embarrassed.

• i assume you're Chinese, from what i can see by your avatar

just type out using Chinese and i assume lot of people can translate that for you including me =)

Thanked by 1zxsdw
  • XTREMEXTREME Member

check you vps port , i think some thing wrong with the vps port, log from your console and change the port

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited July 2013

It seems to me that he can't ssh into his vps after reboot. Is it vps online at all?

• If VPS port is changed then it will show "connection refused" error @XTREME, Not connection timed out. And this can be happened if OS files are affected/missing which causing vps unstable at this moment. I suggest fresh OS installation. Or ask Ishaq if he kept any backup of the vps or try to boot the vps himself.

• zxsdwzxsdw Member

@XTREME said:
    check you vps port , i think some thing wrong with the vps port, log from your console and change the port

Display grub from Serial Console.

• zxsdwzxsdw Member

@Spirit said:
    It seems to me that he can't ssh into his vps after reboot. Is it vps online at all?

May be offline. The system cannot find the drive specified.

• That's odd. To get along GRUB you simply press enter. Or your Linux might be corrupted and needs to be reinstalled.

• zxsdwzxsdw Member

@DennisdeWit said:
    That's odd. To get along GRUB you simply press enter. Or your Linux might be corrupted and needs to be reinstalled.

Cry, I am not a backup.Who can help me.........

• Reply to the ticket and we can take a look.

Thanked by 1zxsdw
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

LowEndTalk is not a support forum for BlueVM, leave that for your ticket in your clients area at BlueVM to be solved. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.